+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2404283;
    Bevin has received a bad edit...but she did and said everything that we saw...
    That is true, but to be fair, we all have our 'low' moments when we're not the kindest people in the world. Yet, we generally have those better moments that speak more highly of our character, and so the cranky/catty moments are brushed under the rug. If Tessa is indeed F1 and Bevin has been continually edited to be "unlikeable", then it is unfair to Bevin because her edit has only focused on her cattiness. Only in the F3 days did we get to see a 'softer' side of her, if you will.

I think both Andy and Tessa would want to make it known that the real Bevin is certainly not only who the public saw on their television screens...and that was purely editing (however sly and crafty).

Quote Originally Posted by MadisonL;2404290;
    That is true, but to be fair, we all have our 'low' moments when we're not the kindest people in the world. Yet, we generally have those better moments that speak more highly of our character, and so the cranky/catty moments are brushed under the rug. If Tessa is indeed F1 and Bevin has been continually edited to be "unlikeable", then it is unfair to Bevin because her edit has only focused on her cattiness. Only in the F3 days did we get to see a 'softer' side of her, if you will.

I think both Andy and Tessa would want to make it known that the real Bevin is certainly not only who the public saw on their television screens...and that was purely editing (however sly and crafty).
    I say ditto to that.

I was truly shocked when I actually went back & rewatched alot of this show & was truly dissapointed in Danielle & caught much from her that was very catty so yes all do it.

I want t know what the comment that the friendship between Tessa & Bevin is that is supposed to come into play on the final date or RC.

Quote Originally Posted by MadisonL;2404290;
    That is true, but to be fair, we all have our 'low' moments when we're not the kindest people in the world. Yet, we generally have those better moments that speak more highly of our character, and so the cranky/catty moments are brushed under the rug.

Anyone can be a person of great character in good times, times of plenty and joy. It is a true test of one's character and integrity in times of hardship. To me this is what separated Tessa and Bevin apart.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2401748;
    There is not a chance in Hades that Tessa would do the Bachelorette. She was not comfortable with this entire process, nope, can't see it.

But, it's a moot point, she is Andy's girl now!
    Well said....and I couldn't agree more...the reason why Tessa is hesitant is because of the process...she is comfortable showing her intimate moments in front of the whole world to vouyer on...that is very understandable from a private person's point of view....True ...Tessa went into this thinking of taking the risk and seeing how it works and at the same time have some fun...little did she knew she would fall head over heels in love and has to endure the process.....she is very conscious of the cameras getting the smoochies she and Andy had been doing...I have seen it in one of the clips where she gestured for Andy to wrap up the kiss with her eyes sharp shot at the camera....
    So...I do not believe Tessa will go through this process again...that is if Andy rejects her....
    Tho this will not happen as she will be MRS. ANDREW JAMES BALDWIN ...

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2404274;
    I dont ever recall a season where the ATFR show was tacked on to the schedule so late. Or combined with a WTA. I think there is something interesting going on that has to do with Andy and his view of himself.
    I think the horrible edit Bevin got has been eating at him for the past few weeks. (Hasnt he stated he was surprised) ? I think he's really pissed and probably thinks it will somehow reflect poorly on him as well. I speculate (based on absolutely no real evidence other than the timing thing ) that Andy pushed for this , hoping to use the opportunity to help redeem Bevin as well as to showcase his general happiness. To do so, he's going to have to make the producers look naughty. I dont know how much rope Fleiss agreed to give him, but I think we are going to hear some of it. The things that the other girls have to say are critical. Maybe that's why its a combined WTA and ATFR.
    What do you think?
    This is going up against the finale of AI, isn't it? I frankly wonder how many people will stay tuned for the rehabilitation of Bevin if Bevin is F1. If Tessa is F1, I don't know.

Well, they'll use the "telling us of their love story" as the hook. Along with the - let's see the jilted girl cry some more nonsense. THat I hate hate hate. And the rehabilitation stuff will be secondary. But will it happen?

And, they can finally announce that Byron and Mary have agreed to an ABC wedding, sometime over the summer!

I'm just making that up, but that could be the surprise - oooo, maybe a double wedding with Charlie and B
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2404329;
    And, they can finally announce that Byron and Mary have agreed to an ABC wedding, sometime over the summer!

I'm just making that up, but that could be the surprise - oooo, maybe a double wedding with Charlie and B
    Oh I think you are right...the surprise will be the Mary and Byron wedding announcement ...

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2404323;
    Well, they'll use the "telling us of their love story" as the hook. Along with the - let's see the jilted girl cry some more nonsense. THat I hate hate hate. And the rehabilitation stuff will be secondary. But will it happen?
    I won't know unless Tessa is F1 because I probably won't watch it (may TIVO it, though). But, yes, I think some of that will happen, as well as damage control with the F1 either way. (By that, I mean that Andy will talk about all that was left out of the edit of his relationship with his sweetie.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;2404335;
    Oh I think you are right...the surprise will be the Mary and Byron wedding announcement ...
    I don't know if it could actually be this summer, now that I think about it. And, darn it, I seem to have misplaced my copy of the Bass Masters schedule .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread