+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 94 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! & 5/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: ATFR - Operation Redemption?!?! ***SPOILERS***

Estella, I'm going to copy your post over to General Comments, and respond there.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Also, wouldn't it be kind of early to have either Bevin of Danielle as the Bachelorette since it is just finished airing - what has it been 2 to 3 months. Doesn't seem to me to give them time to "get over" their recent rejection.
    The FRC was March 14. They wont tape a new show until September at the earliest, for the FRC to be during November sweeps. I think that's enough time.
    estella
    Chris said in an interview that Andy decided in the last few days... so combining this with Andy's statement about the fantasy dates: How should we know who he wants to be with at that time if he didn't know it himself??? So I really hope we finally get to know on the ATFR when Andy fell in love with Bevin/Tessa!!!
    We are never going to know the truth. Chris and Andy have to protect the concept of the show. ANd the F2's feelings. Even if he knew by the hometowns, no one is ever going to say it in public.

FORT Newbie

As far as ATFR air time conflicting with AI, I for one have no interest whatsoever in AI, now that Melinda is gone. On the other hand, I can't WAIT to watch ATFR, and snicker at Stephanie SC's gawky ears again!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2403250;
    I was thinking that if Andy chooses Bevin I wouldn't want to watch the ATFR - but thinking about it, if he proposes to Bevin, then I really hope to see their love story when they show the recap (they always include stuff that didn't make the show), because I have not seen it AT ALL, which is why I am swinging happily on the hammock
    Check out the Andy and Bevin comments before RC on youtube. It just might help. Also, after looking at the one for Bevin, check out the one for Tessa. Maybe you can see who has the real lovestory.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2403786;
    i think that since both of them (meaning andy and tessa!) had doubts about the whole televised romance in the first place, and both had to be recruited and talked into doing the show, and tessa still has trouble really opening up on camera, all signs point to NO televised wedding.

then again, once they see how many adoring fans they have on the fort, maybe they'll reconsider. or at LEAST leak a copy of their wedding video so we can bask in the glow of what will probably be a lovely sunset ceremony...
    Andy mentioned during the CC that he doesn't go online anymore. He's apparently not to happy with what he saw.

I dont ever recall a season where the ATFR show was tacked on to the schedule so late. Or combined with a WTA. I think there is something interesting going on that has to do with Andy and his view of himself.
    I think the horrible edit Bevin got has been eating at him for the past few weeks. (Hasnt he stated he was surprised) ? I think he's really pissed and probably thinks it will somehow reflect poorly on him as well. I speculate (based on absolutely no real evidence other than the timing thing ) that Andy pushed for this , hoping to use the opportunity to help redeem Bevin as well as to showcase his general happiness. To do so, he's going to have to make the producers look naughty. I dont know how much rope Fleiss agreed to give him, but I think we are going to hear some of it. The things that the other girls have to say are critical. Maybe that's why its a combined WTA and ATFR.
    What do you think?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2404274;
    I dont ever recall a season where the ATFR show was tacked on to the schedule so late. Or combined with a WTA. I think there is something interesting going on that has to do with Andy and his view of himself.
    I think the horrible edit Bevin got has been eating at him for the past few weeks. (Hasnt he stated he was surprised) ? I think he's really pissed and probably thinks it will somehow reflect poorly on him as well. I speculate (based on absolutely no real evidence other than the timing thing ) that Andy pushed for this , hoping to use the opportunity to help redeem Bevin as well as to showcase his general happiness. To do so, he's going to have to make the producers look naughty. I dont know how much rope Fleiss agreed to give him, but I think we are going to hear some of it. The things that the other girls have to say are critical. Maybe that's why its a combined WTA and ATFR.
    What do you think?
    By all accounts Andy is a genuine, nice guy. I think he is personally disgusted with the Bevin edit and yes, wants to clear the air. He chose this woman out of 25 to be in the final 2. He sees great qualities in Bevin that Fleiss has chosen not to show us.
    So, yes, pajamasam, I think Andy AND Tessa as a couple are going to redeem Bevin and give this gal some of her character back.

Bevin has received a bad edit...but she did and said everything that we saw...

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2404274;
    What do you think?
    Ratings, Ratings, Ratings,. I think they found out many women in the 20-60
    range are watching the bachelor. They couldn't find a better show to put up
    against AI. Hoping it would be a good lead into DWTS.

But she did and said lots , lots more as well. And the voicoevers were evil. She ruined the date? I'd like to know if the girls felt that way.

+ Reply to Thread