+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New disease - Bachelor IAD - got it bad???

FORT Regular

Re: New disease - Bachelor IAD - got it bad???

My family would certainly say that I've got Bachelor IAD.
    I'm slowly deleting the show's from my DVR (but still have the finale) and as a crutch I know that I can easely check out my favorites at you tube!
    So, who am I kidding? I'm no where near being done with Andy and Tessa yet. I smile from ear to ear with every new photo and fan vid, or show recap that comes along.
    I almost feel like I should stop spying on my favorite couple, but they are so geniune and sweet together that I can't just yet...
    It's so good to know that there are other people out there just like me!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2436212;
    We are working on sleuthing out the next bachelor. Check out the Bachelor 11 thread in the spoilers section of this forum.
    I can't go over there just yet, I almost feel like I'm letting my favorite couple down to think of another Bachelor just yet.
    But, I will check it out when the feeling gets stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by tidepool;2436216;
    My family would certainly say that I've got Bachelor IAD.
    I'm slowly deleting the show's from my DVR (but still have the finale) and as a crutch I know that I can easely check out my favorites at you tube!
    So, who am I kidding? I'm no where near being done with Andy and Tessa yet. I smile from ear to ear with every new photo and fan vid, or show recap that comes along.
    I almost feel like I should stop spying on my favorite couple, but they are so geniune and sweet together that I can't just yet...
    It's so good to know that there are other people out there just like me!
    I am right there with and they are just too darn cute together how could you want to stop trying to find new pics of them. And I truly genuinely think they are going to make it that is why I think it is even harder. I am so glad I found you guys, it is so good to know I am not alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123