+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New disease - Bachelor IAD - got it bad???

quality not quantity

Re: New disease - Bachelor IAD - got it bad???

Bumping for the newly "delurked" - you are not alone and it even has a name!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hellibelli;2403354;
    I too am majorlly addicted along with all my other addictions (non life threatening). I was thinking earlier today about taking a poll to find out total hours spent by all participants on Bachelor Boards this season. I would estimate that it would add up to thousands
    I am so addited I spend at least 12 hours on this board and jokers reading up all the posts, SC and any news I can find. Is 22nd here yet? I need to go back to my life and family and work

FORT Newbie

you guys are seriously describing my life right now. Finals start tomorrow. I am so stressed, I'm going crazy. It's this board that's keeping me sane (or even more insane rather). I've been desperately trying not to start posting or studying just might now ever happen. Why couldn't the show have ended last week, so I can try not to fail out of college.

I am ...I am...I am not getting off this chair....I am hooked into this show and into this board...this is my first symptom....
    ..looking forward for Monday to come and embrace it with glee ...is my second symptom....
    ..staying up late reading and posting here at Fort while in 3 hours I need to wake up to prepare for work...symptom #3.....
    ..forgetting that all my animals have not been fed yet and it is already 6pm...symptom 4
    ..watching The Bachelor 4 times in a day....over and over again...symptom 5
    I want to join and avail the Group Date...ehhh...I mean Group Rate...Therapist here we come!

I got infected too...LOL

I am afraid I am in Stage 4 IAD. No treatment can help; there is no hope for me . Save yourselves while you can

SoccerMom2

I just this minute discovered this board or is it called a thread? IAD discribes perfectly what I am going through. I thought I must be a slow reader and typer but it sounds as though the others who are afflicted are spendingequl amounts of time.

I sometimes feel that my eyeballs may just melt out of my head. I have had so many laughs from this ...."you're worth it"

What does IMO mean?

quality not quantity

IMO = in my opinion, with the variations of JMO (just my opinion) and IMHO (in my humble opinion - frequently used by posters whose opinions are far from humble)
    Last edited by soccermom2; 06-06-2007 at 09:25 PM. Reason: spelling

I would try to say I don't have this but my signature line would say maybe I'm in denial

FORT Newbie

Re: IAD
    Now I finally know what's wrong with me! Good thing my husband is addicted to old cowboy movies - it lets me surf and post all I want! Love reading everyones opinion on the Bachelor. Glad Tessa won her man. Feel she was the right one for him as they seem to have a lot in common and they really look cute together. Can't wait for Sept. for the new show. Anyone know who is going to be the next bachelor?

We are working on sleuthing out the next bachelor. Check out the Bachelor 11 thread in the spoilers section of this forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast