+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Impression Rose....cursed?

1st Impression Rose....cursed?

I wanna know if any contestants who received the 1st impression rose ended up in the final 2 and got picked? I don't think so unless I'm mistaken. If I'm correct, then the 1st impression rose is like a curse (kinda like the Madden curse where every athlete that graces the cover of the game end up getting injured). If I was a contestant and the bachelor offered me the 1st impression rose, I would gladly refuse.

Re: 1st Impression Rose....cursed?

I know Stephanie SC got this rose, but one other girl before her asked about it. Does anyone remember who that was? Did she last through the night? Just curious!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2401497;
    I know Stephanie SC got this rose, but one other girl before her asked about it. Does anyone remember who that was? Did she last through the night? Just curious!
    It was Jackie and she did not last through the first night...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2401511;
    It was Jackie and she did not last through the first night...

Thanks, Estella!

FORT Fogey

I don't think it's a curse. I think it just shows how wrong first impressions of a person can be! The first impression rose is based on nothing but looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2401528;
    I don't think it's a curse. I think it just shows how wrong first impressions of a person can be! The first impression rose is based on nothing but looks.
    I think this season the first impression rose didn't make sense at all. How can you say which girl made the best impression on you if you haven't even seen all of them????? If it's supposed to be fair to all the girls, the rose should be given out after he has greeted all of them. I bet if they had done it that way, the rose would have gone to Danielle or Tessa!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2401542;
    I think this season the first impression rose didn't make sense at all. How can you say which girl made the best impression on you if you haven't even seen all of them?????
    Yes, it was very dumb to make him hand it out during the limo greetings - especially since the first one-on-one date is riding on it. Anyway, holding off on giving it for a few hours is a good way to minimize the girls' alcohol consumption - they have something to stay sober for.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2401594;
    Anyway, holding off on giving it for a few hours is a good way to minimize the girls' alcohol consumption - they have something to stay sober for.
    And that is a good thing why?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2401598;
    And that is a good thing why?
    Well, at least it will minimize the "Lindsey - Blakeney" style lightweight title fights in the opening round.

Although, minimizing drunkenness would deprive Fleiss of a key weapon in his arsenal...

I've noticed that ever since they started with the first impression rose, the girl who gets it not only doesn't make it to the FRC, she usually gets a really bad/pshycho girl edit.

The very infamous trish got the first impression rose in the Jessie Palmer show.

On Charlie's season, crazy "if only I were a little uglier he would have picked me" sarah got it.

I can't remember, but I think Byron gave his first impression rose to either Crazy jane or that evil Krysta girl.

Travis gave his first impression Rose to the little girl who still lived at home with her Mommy but was ready to become a doctor's wife. She really got an OK edit though

Lorenzo gave his to that scheming Lisa because she huged a tree with him

I think that Jessie was the first of the Bachlors to give out a First impression Rose. Can't remember if Meredith or the evil Jen gave one out or not, or who they might have given it to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast