+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After the Final Rose, afterall!

After the Final Rose, afterall!

Next Tuesday night, at 8 PM, ABC is going to air an After the Final Rose program for this season.

Dancing with the Stars has been moved from it's originally scheduled time to 9 to 11 PM, with Boston Legal's season finale bumped to next week.

Enjoy!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Re: After the Final Rose, afterall!

Unfortunately, "ATFR" will be up against the finale of "American Idol". To say it is going to get creamed would be an under statement.

Premium Member

This season has been such a yawner I think I'll skip it.

Which season - AI or the Bach?
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fogey

I personally will be skipping American Idol which I think has been a bore this season. But The Bachelor? ATFR? Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Melinda should have won Idol anyway. I was disappointed with the vote. Just like the Bachelor, the best went home F3, imo.
    Romantic Skeptic!

I will watch the Bachelor and DVR American Idol. That way, I can skip through most of AI...

Fort Fan

I also posted this is the Spoilers and Speculation - Bachelor Press Release and Media threads

“THE BACHELOR: AFTER THE FINAL ROSE,” TUESDAY, MAY 22 ON ABC

Will It Be Bevin or Tessa at Andy’s Side?

“The Bachelor: After the Final Rose” -- Andy Baldwin appears with his fiancée, but will it be Bevin or Tessa who captured his heart? The Lieutenant will also have to face some of the bachelorettes he left brokenhearted, including the final woman he didn’t select, as well as Danielle, Amber and Stephanie T. from South Carolina, when they have the opportunity to ask Andy some hard questions and, hopefully, attempt to get closure for their relationships with him. These ladies, who had some of the closest connections with Andy, will also discuss their journeys on the show and weigh in on Andy’s happy ending. Finally, Andy and his fiancée will trace their love story during the course of the series and discuss their plans for the future, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,”

TUESDAY, MAY 22 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/DNR/2007/doc/dnr051707.doc

I'm thinking they'll tape this in New York since Andy and his chosen are scheduled to be on The View also on Tuesday? Or would they cancel that appearance for this - that would make sense. But, he is still scheduled for The View on Monday, so that means New York, not LA.

I wonder if they will have an audience?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2400265;
    I also posted this is the Spoilers and Speculation - Bachelor Press Release and Media threads

“THE BACHELOR: AFTER THE FINAL ROSE,” TUESDAY, MAY 22 ON ABC

Will It Be Bevin or Tessa at Andy’s Side?

“The Bachelor: After the Final Rose” -- Andy Baldwin appears with his fiancée, but will it be Bevin or Tessa who captured his heart? The Lieutenant will also have to face some of the bachelorettes he left brokenhearted, including the final woman he didn’t select, as well as Danielle, Amber and Stephanie T. from South Carolina, when they have the opportunity to ask Andy some hard questions and, hopefully, attempt to get closure for their relationships with him. These ladies, who had some of the closest connections with Andy, will also discuss their journeys on the show and weigh in on Andy’s happy ending. Finally, Andy and his fiancée will trace their love story during the course of the series and discuss their plans for the future, on “The Bachelor: After the Final Rose,”

TUESDAY, MAY 22 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/DNR/2007/doc/dnr051707.doc

. . .and they should just play Valen's videos! : )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast