+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: A few Bachelor/Bachelorette Avatars

Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Everestgirl;2426403;
    Hey, I am new to the avatars. Can someone direct me to the instruction of how to put one of these free avatars under my user name? I read the Q&A, but it did not say very much.
    Everestgirl, here's how I did it. First, right-click on the avatar you want and choose the "Copy Image Location" option from the pop-up menu. Now look at the top of the screen for the first forest green bar. On the far left of that bar, there's option for "User CP", click on it. You should then be in the "User Control Panel" screen. On the left of the screen, in the first section, there's an option for "Edit Avatar", click on it. Look at the bottom of the screen to make sure the "Use Custom Avatar", option has been chosen. In the same section, either choose:

1) "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website" option, remove the pre-filled "http://www." then paste the image location you saved into that line and pick the option at the very bottom to "Save Changes"

or

2) "Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer" - this requires that you save the image to your computer and then locate the file on your computer. Then "Save Changes".

The easiest to do is "Option 1", but the other day I wasn't able to save the URL and had to save the file to my computer and use "Option 2) instead.

Hope that helps.
    Flight for two on JedAir.

Thanks guys! My avatar is from a promo picture that was taken after the F4 RC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by scoreonemore4me;2426687;

thanks for the info.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;2426641;
    Everestgirl, here's how I did it. First, right-click on the avatar you want and choose the "Copy Image Location" option from the pop-up menu. Now look at the top of the screen for the first forest green bar. On the far left of that bar, there's option for "User CP", click on it. You should then be in the "User Control Panel" screen. On the left of the screen, in the first section, there's an option for "Edit Avatar", click on it. Look at the bottom of the screen to make sure the "Use Custom Avatar", option has been chosen. In the same section, either choose:

1) "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website" option, remove the pre-filled "http://www." then paste the image location you saved into that line and pick the option at the very bottom to "Save Changes"

or

2) "Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer" - this requires that you save the image to your computer and then locate the file on your computer. Then "Save Changes".

The easiest to do is "Option 1", but the other day I wasn't able to save the URL and had to save the file to my computer and use "Option 2) instead.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much, AndyLuvTessa and catn3d. I got it up now under my user name.

FORT Fogey

FORT Fogey

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by scoreonemore4me;2426687;
    scoreonemore4me, thank you for the lovely avatars, they are all awesome.

I don't mean to be a nag but I went through all the show promo pictures and clips from Joker's site ( ) and did not find the one from your avatar picture . I do not recognized the dress Tessa is wearing in that shot. Was the color of her dress changed ? Was that scene ever shown ? Which episode was it shown ? Was that her FRC dress ?

Gosh, here I thought I've seen everything but clearly I am still missing this

It's the dress she wears at the F4 RC, when Amber was eliminated. The pics were taken after it was narrowed down to the F3, and there's some with Danielle and Bevin too, but ehhhhhhh those weren't important to me.

+ Reply to Thread