+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 152

Thread: A few Bachelor/Bachelorette Avatars

  1. #31
    FORT Goddess AndyLuvsTessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    166

    Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2417132;
    It's no problem at all! I;m really glad you like them!
    i<3realitytv, I'm having problems using your avatars. When I copy the link location in it shows "invalid URL". I have no problems using Wiccan's images, but I can't seem to use yours. The weird thing is, I can paste the URL into my browser and see the image fine on the Internet, but am not able to save it as an avatar. Anybody know what I am doing wrong or what I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance!
    Flight for two on JedAir.

  2. #32
    ~Hopeless Romantic~ Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    543

    Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;2417292;
    i<3realitytv, I'm having problems using your avatars. When I copy the link location in it shows "invalid URL". I have no problems using Wiccan's images, but I can't seem to use yours. The weird thing is, I can paste the URL into my browser and see the image fine on the Internet, but am not able to save it as an avatar. Anybody know what I am doing wrong or what I can do to fix this? Thanks in advance!
    Here is another method for using any of the avatars...

    1) Right click on top of the av you want to use.
    2) Select "Save As", or "Save Image As". Be careful to watch where it is saved n your computer. I suggest the desktop.
    3) Go back to your User CP on this site, click Edit Avatar.
    4) Select use custom avatar as before, but this time use option #2,
    Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
    5) Browse to the avatar you saved on your computer. Select it, then click the "Choose" button.
    6) Finally, click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.\

    Enjoy!

    Here are a few more from the finale and ATFR...

    Andy's best quality...



    For the Bevin Fans who would have liked to end the finale here...
    Last edited by Wiccan; 05-24-2007 at 11:35 AM.
    Romantic Skeptic!

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039

    Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

    Wiccan, great work. You are the best for offering them to everyone. Thanks again
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  4. #34
    ~Hopeless Romantic~ Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    543

    Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

    And because I like her...





    Romantic Skeptic!

  5. #35
    ~Hopeless Romantic~ Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    543

    Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2417398;
    Wiccan, great work. You are the best for offering them to everyone. Thanks again
    Thanks, that is kind. I love doing them, and I get a real kick when I see them being used.
    Romantic Skeptic!

  6. #36
    FORT Goddess AndyLuvsTessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    166

    Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2417388;
    Here is another method for using any of the avatars...

    1) Right click on top of the av you want to use.
    2) Select "Save As", or "Save Image As". Be careful to watch where it is saved n your computer. I suggest the desktop.
    3) Go back to your User CP on this site, click Edit Avatar.
    4) Select use custom avatar as before, but this time use option #2,
    Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
    5) Browse to the avatar you saved on your computer. Select it, then click the "Choose" button.
    6) Finally, click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
    Hi, wiccan! Thanks for responding. I forgot to mention I did that as well earlier. I saved the image to my desktop as a jpg file and tried to upload but it still wouldn't work. I just don't understand why it doesn't work for me since I can paste the URL on my browser and access it via the Internet without any problems. I have no problems using your avatars by just right clicking on "Save image link" and entering it in as the URL without having to save the image to my desktop. However, I can't seem to use I<3realitytv's images. Just weird....

    <--- look at what happens to my avatar when I try to save it to my desktop. It shows up as a blank white image. Do I need to crop or something?
    Flight for two on JedAir.

  7. #37
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;2417444;
    Hi, wiccan! Thanks for responding. I forgot to mention I did that as well earlier. I saved the image to my desktop as a jpg file and tried to upload but it still wouldn't work. I just don't understand why it doesn't work for me since I can paste the URL on my browser and access it via the Internet without any problems. I have no problems using your avatars by just right clicking on "Save image link" and entering it in as the URL without having to save the image to my desktop. However, I can't seem to use I<3realitytv's images. Just weird....

    <--- look at what happens to my avatar when I try to save it to my desktop. It shows up as a blank white image. Do I need to crop or something?
    I think i can help. Tell me which avatar you would like to use, and I will make it bigger in the program I made it in.

  8. #38
    FORT Goddess AndyLuvsTessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    166

    Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2417548;
    I think i can help. Tell me which avatar you would like to use, and I will make it bigger in the program I made it in.
    Oh, thank you, i<3realitytv!!

    It's the one with this URL, the close-up of Andy holding Tessa's face:

    http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/...sm_6f0910a.jpg

    So was it a user error on my part? Could I have fixed it myself on this end?

    Thanks again!!
    Flight for two on JedAir.

  9. #39
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;2417716;
    Oh, thank you, i<3realitytv!!

    It's the one with this URL, the close-up of Andy holding Tessa's face:

    http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/...sm_6f0910a.jpg

    So was it a user error on my part? Could I have fixed it myself on this end?

    Thanks again!!
    Here is a bigger one that will hopefully work!



    Nope, it was my fault. The avatar was too small for this board. I hope it works now!

  10. #40
    FORT Goddess AndyLuvsTessa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    166

    Re: A few free Bachelor Avatars

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2417727;
    Here is a bigger one that will hopefully work!



    Nope, it was my fault. The avatar was too small for this board. I hope it works now!
    Yea!!! I think I finally got it to work. I still can't just paste in the URL but had to save the image to my desktop. The reason why it was showing the white space instead of my avatar before was because I had stretched the Paint program page and it made the image super small. All's good now. Thank you sooo much, i<3realitytv!! You're awesome!!
    Flight for two on JedAir.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.