+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 5/14/07 Recap: ComehereIwannaleiyou, Hawaii

Re: The Bachelor 5/14/07 Recap: ComehereIwannaleiyou, Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2395178;
    They do seem to have a good time together, and at one point Dandy actually says, “anytime, anyplace, with Tessa…” Whoa, his testosterone levels are peaking folks, and right on cue Dandy offers The Envelope for Tessa to open, saying it’s from Chris Harrison. Pffft. Unless this show is veering off into some kind of kinky direction, I’m pretty sure Chris has nothing to do with the Fantasy Suite.

However, this evening they’re not alone -not even by Bevin’s definition - because they’re treated to a private luau, complete with fire dancers, hula dancers and drummers (just another Thursday night in the Rose household).

Dandy places a flower behind Danielle’s left ear that mysteriously appears and disappears throughout the night, and I wonder if Danielle’s dead boyfriend is playing tricks on us.
    So funny! Those are the lines that made me laugh the hardest, but as usual, it was, "What are you reading??" at my house.

FORT Fanatic

I propose next time they pay me the big bucks to blow smoke up their asses…I’d love a 'crack' at it.

Haw. TFF

All that 'electricity' Dandy claims is sparking between himself and Bevin...sooo tired of hearing 'bout DAT. I feel sure that this is a producer's storyline and Dandy is forced to repeat it again and again. Dont they always find some simple minded story line for each character? You know, to heighten the tension and ramp up the fraught factor? Tessa's fear of being too open (or whatever the hell it is); Danielle's dead bf-you just know they originally planned to have a seance and try to summon up the dead guy and then thought better of it; and Bevin's is the 'electricity' plot. (I fondly remember Mary's lip chewing terror at risking her parents mental health over the possibility that yet another bachelor-Byron- would reject her. Mom and Dad didnt appear to be the flighty, fainty sort, but who knows?)

Anyway, I missed this week's epi and enjoyed your recap, far more than I would have enjoyed the show. Carry on, Roseskid!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I love your recaps! They make me laugh out load, great stuff!

FORT Regular

Roses--I too am going to miss your rcaps.

They are--what else?--amazing (drink!)

I'll be joining your clan on Thursday night too--so put out another dish of poi.

Mahalo!

I just love reading your recaps!!

Good recap. I love reading people's recaps.

FORT Newbie

Great recap, Rose. I had a good laugh!

FORT Fan

It's hard, but I always make myself wait until right before the next episode to read your recaps. I need a good laugh by then, and am never disappointed. The recaps really are better than the show, and certainly less stressful.

Thanks for your brilliance...again.

Roseskid, your recap is AMAZING, to quote Dandy's favorite adjective! Also, a lot of fun! Thank you! I have been dreaming about Tessa looking down at Dandy on one knee!

Rose...You're AMAZING!!!...you are so talented....I love reading your recaps and can't stop laughing at your witty remarks....I sometimes giggle when I remember them and makes my husband look so bewildered

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast