+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Walking the ledge.... suziewuzie's Avatar

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy;2393909;
    I have said this in three posts now, but did anyone else notice that he called Tessa "Pocahontas" in last night's episode? No one else has a nickname yet. Except Tessa. Telling.
    I have watched the Andy and Tessa date over again and he didn't call her Pocahontas. He was explaining to her some saying in Hawaii-iian that meant happy hour that sounded like Pocahontas and then they toasted with that word. (Pow-a-ho-tee?)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Archer121;2390775;
    Final thoughts from the RC:

1. Andy's still doing the "please, will you accept this rose" thing with Tessa.

2. Andy has a terrible poker face. The look on his face when he finishes hugging Tessa reveals everything he feels about her.

3. Danielle was pure class on her exit.

4. Andy seemed to have a difficult time remembering to talk to both Tessa and Bevin about going home to Pennsylvania. Almost all of his attention was focused on Tessa.
    My sentiments exactly! Plus, another post shot my observation down, but I still think Andy continually glances at Tessa right before he hands the rose to Bevin. It's as if he really wanted to give the first rose to her again. Tessa all the way!

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2396347;
    While your theory obviously makes more sense, I like mine better LOL
    I like yours better too!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by suziewuzie;2396923;
    I have watched the Andy and Tessa date over again and he didn't call her Pocahontas. He was explaining to her some saying in Hawaii-iian that meant happy hour that sounded like Pocahontas and then they toasted with that word. (Pow-a-ho-tee?)
    Andy was explaining "pau hana." It means work's over, end of the day, we're outta here. I didn't hear him call Tessa Pocahontas but I usually miss stuff like that and have to go back to re-watch the espisode.

Quote Originally Posted by suziewuzie;2396923;
    Quote Originally Posted by Doats;2397432;
    Andy was explaining "pau hana." It means work's over, end of the day, we're outta here. I didn't hear him call Tessa Pocahontas but I usually miss stuff like that and have to go back to re-watch the espisode.
    I thought it was "hau'oli ola pono" ... allow us to be happy .. but I think you are right, Doats.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Echo, you may very well be more correct on the phrase -- it's been a long time since I lived on Oahu. And since it's been a long time, my memory may not be 100% on this one.

I will say this, though. I met my husband in Hawai'i. We honeymooned there, have friends there, have so many memories there. At first I thought that the "proposal setting" was bleak but yesterday I pulled out honeymoon pictures of us standing on the balcony with a glorious sunset behind us. I don't notice the lack of a background of candles and flowers since the sunset more than made up for their lack. Those are perfect pictures to us and we still get romantic and tears in our eyes everytime we look at them.

I am shocked by his choices for the final two girls.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LoveA&T;2397210;
    My sentiments exactly! Plus, another post shot my observation down, but I still think Andy continually glances at Tessa right before he hands the rose to Bevin. It's as if he really wanted to give the first rose to her again. Tessa all the way!
    I saw that too. I wonder if he was trying to signal her that it's ok don't worry. It was so obvious. I too loved how he looked at her after he gave her the rose. It was like he was "drinking her in". Andy has got it bad!

Just curious: When Andy and Bevin are in the kayak, there is one shot of him staring pointedly right at her one tatoo. What do you all make of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2401210;
    Just curious: When Andy and Bevin are in the kayak, there is one shot of him staring pointedly right at her one tatoo. What do you all make of this?
    Not so much - it's certainly not the first time he's seen it. And, if he was interested in the meaning of the symbol (should he not have known of his own accord), I'd bet he's asked about it beforehand.

I think he was probably pretty tired, and staring was coming fairly naturally to him, it does for me when I'm pooped.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread