+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 483

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

  1. #461
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    124

    Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by ckbmom;2394646;
    I loved the scene at Andy and Tessa's supper where he touched her shoulder and heart. I can't remember the words that went along with it but that seems to match what you are saying.
    I saw that too and I did not get the shoulder part. it wasl almost like he was afraid of touching her in the heart area 'cause he thought it might make her jump like he was going for her boob. or he was scared to point to her heart b/c he was afraid that he was showing too much feeling, or that she did not feel that way. I totally did not get that part and I did rewind it several times????

  2. #462
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by coop2;2395458;
    I saw that too and I did not get the shoulder part. it wasl almost like he was afraid of touching her in the heart area 'cause he thought it might make her jump like he was going for her boob. or he was scared to point to her heart b/c he was afraid that he was showing too much feeling, or that she did not feel that way. I totally did not get that part and I did rewind it several times????
    When I rewatched the episode yesterday I noticed that in the PI with Andy wearing the white sport coat and black shirt he looked like he could have been a little tipsy? I also noticed that when they toasted the champagne on the hammock that it seemed like they clinked glasses, he took one small sip, and then immediately downed the champagne like it was water! Right after that he seemed to go off on a wierd tangent about being on a hammock tied to palm trees. At dinner he didn't seem tipsy, except for that shoulder poke and then chest poke. Maybe the nervousness around her got to him. Maybe it was just the editing. Who knows? Seems like a good guy, just wondered if anyone else thought that could be the case?

  3. #463
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    39

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by hardamber;2395721;
    In order to have the perfect love you need all three types of love.

    1. Phileo = friendship love
    2. Agape = unconditional love
    3. Eros = erotic love

    Did we see all three between Tessa and Andy? I did not see eros coming from Tessa. She was stiff and uncomfortable many times.

    If Andy can get past Bevin's divorce, he is showing agape, unconditional love. We've already seen their erotic and friendship love. When we see him propose on Monday, it will be to Bevin, which will mean he has agape, unconditional love. He got over her divorce.

    If you don't have all three, you can't have a good marriage.

    We were told the love story between Andy and his choice fits in with the movie. They certainly made Bevin look like she's from the wrong side of the tracks. Tessa doesn't resemble Debra Winger's part in "An Officer and a Gentleman."


    I've only seen the erotic "electric" love with Andy and Bevin. the Fantasy date shows them attempting to explore friendship love. Tessa and Andy have all three kinds of love going for them. Unconditional, because he loves her unconditionally even when she's not sure she wants to show her love for him yet. Erotic, because their kisses and shared looks are "hot!" Obviously friendship because they always have fun together and laugh together. What more can you want in a true love story? Tessa all the way!

  4. #464
    FORT Fan josieb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Trapped in my cubicle
    Posts
    213

    Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    I was wondering about that too but then, I think, he was actually pointing to his heart and since he's kind of perpendicular to Tessa, it looked like he poked her on the shoulder. He tried again, this time, in the middle of his chest and then pointed also to Tessa's chest.

  5. #465
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4

    Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubabc;2391165;
    This is exactly why I never watch these reality shows. It was cruel to have us belive that we would be watching a real love story unfold, I feel stupid for beliving the hype and empty for getting it in end
    I admit, I was a Tessa fan from the time she stepped out of the limo and I was rooting from for her to win, but now that I see that Andy has no common sense to speak of, I am glad that she will not be F1, she deserves and will get better. And Dani, what a clas act, a true lady. She was my favorite after Tessa, I could really see her being a Navy Wife; so clam, sweet and understanding.
    I tend to wonder just how much thought Andy really put into choosing his furture wife...Bevin won by default, I don't care what anyone says, if Tessa would have opened up ealier and set her feelings free, Bevin would not have been a factor. But Bevin learned early on what Andy wanted and worked it. She stroked his ego to the point of eruption. She knew what buttons to push and Andy being the gullable, clueless male that he is, bought into her game, hook, line and sinker...
    I can't bear to watch next weeks episode, why bother showing it,we all know now it's Bevin who won. I really and truely hope that it lasts, but I have a feeling that her victory will be bittersweet, so she better enjoy it, while it last...
    ITA Bevin is the Master Manipulator and I have always thought Andy is a bit naive.

  6. #466
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    I just realized that if you start to have "Tessa doubts" (that's what I'm calling it now ) just go and watch the last episode again...it's what I just did and I'm now fully back on the hammock LOL Give me my spot back!

    I have a question. I noticed there's an ATRC show now on Tuesday night. Was there always going to be one or was it just added? If it was just added (stay with me here) maybe TPTB realized just how much the fans love Tessa (or how many fans she actually has) and knew we'd eat up an after the show interview. Thoughts?

  7. #467
    FORT Regular AFROdeesYACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    108

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    I'm so excited that there's actually gonna be an ATRC show now. That usually means the couple is still together and going strong. Woohoo! Plus, there's nothing I'd want more than to see more Tessa & Andy time. Yes, I am THAT confident Tessa is the F1.

  8. #468
    Wasting away... aphijess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Sipping cocktails under the stars...
    Posts
    158

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2396224;
    I just realized that if you start to have "Tessa doubts" (that's what I'm calling it now ) just go and watch the last episode again...it's what I just did and I'm now fully back on the hammock LOL Give me my spot back!

    I have a question. I noticed there's an ATRC show now on Tuesday night. Was there always going to be one or was it just added? If it was just added (stay with me here) maybe TPTB realized just how much the fans love Tessa (or how many fans she actually has) and knew we'd eat up an after the show interview. Thoughts?
    They just announced they were doing the ATFC show today or yesterday. There had been reports earlier that Chris Harrison himself confirmed there wasn't going to be one. Maybe it was due to Andy's schedule and trying to find a spot on ABC's schedule? Perhaps everything came together at the last minute?

  9. #469
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by aphijess;2396280;
    They just announced they were doing the ATFC show today or yesterday. There had been reports earlier that Chris Harrison himself confirmed there wasn't going to be one. Maybe it was due to Andy's schedule and trying to find a spot on ABC's schedule? Perhaps everything came together at the last minute?
    While your theory obviously makes more sense, I like mine better LOL

  10. #470
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    203

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2396347;
    While your theory obviously makes more sense, I like mine better LOL
    Whichever the reason...I'll be glad as long as what you both agree on is true...hammock ending!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.