+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

I have said this in three posts now, but did anyone else notice that he called Tessa "Pocahontas" in last night's episode? No one else has a nickname yet. Except Tessa. Telling.
    Go Tigers!

FORT Regular

Dies anyone else here do Chakra energy readings/work?

I'd love to talk about some observations made during last night's Hawaii dates.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy;2393909;
    I have said this in three posts now, but did anyone else notice that he called Tessa "Pocahontas" in last night's episode? No one else has a nickname yet. Except Tessa. Telling.
    when did he call her pocahontas? I didn't catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlingal;2394074;
    Dies anyone else here do Chakra energy readings/work?

I'd love to talk about some observations made during last night's Hawaii dates.

Whirlingal - I don't (and I'm not even sure what they are) but I'd love to hear your thoughts on the subject. What are your observations?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy;2393909;
    Where in the episode did he say this? I'm willing to go searching if I know where to look and listen.
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by centralmom;2393530;
    My favorite is Tessa. I just like her personality the best. Did anyone catch in the vo last nite when Andy & Tessa were on the memorial, that he said she was a social worker for children. That's the first time I'd heard that.
    Andy said that to his best friend and did you hear the way Andy said it as well: the with children was very much emphasized...

Andy in an interview said that he chooses the person who shares his values... So, I think its Tessa.

Honestly, I think Tessa and Andy could work, because they seem to have a strong friendship. Their ability to laugh and joke around together, I think will serve a marriage well...Also, they have common interests too, triatholons, traveling etc...So, that helps as well.

FORT Regular

Pinot--Hi--I love your name--even though it always makes me thirsty.

Without going into a lot of detail--I made the following energy observations--

When Andy was with Bevin his Chakra activations came mainly from the Root and Sacral Chakras--which have to do (keeping this simple and without a lot of detail) with the basic energies of living (as in existing) and of reproduction.

When Andy was with Tessa his major Chakra energies seemed to come mainly from his Heart and Third Eye Chakras--which relate to forming and maintaining relationships and with the "higher" aspects of acquiring knowledge and wisdom.

Another way of saying this is to picture--when he's with Bevin--a cord that extends from approxinately his navel and connects him to Bevin at that same level.

While--when he's with Tessa the cords extend from his heart and his forehead and connect him with Tessa at those levels.

I'd be interested if anyone else noticed this.

And also if I haven't explained it well I'd be happy to answer questions and try to clarify what I've said.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlingal;2394459;
    Pinot--Hi--I love your name--even though it always makes me thirsty.

Without going into a lot of detail--I made the following energy observations--

When Andy was with Bevin his Chakra activations came mainly from the Root and Sacral Chakras--which have to do (keeping this simple and without a lot of detail) with the basic energies of living (as in existing) and of reproduction.

When Andy was with Tessa his major Chakra energies seemed to come mainly from his Heart and Third Eye Chakras--which relate to forming and maintaining relationships and with the "higher" aspects of acquiring knowledge and wisdom.

Another way of saying this is to picture--when he's with Bevin--a cord that extends from approxinately his navel and connects him to Bevin at that same level.

While--when he's with Tessa the cords extend from his heart and his forehead and connect him with Tessa at those levels.

I'd be interested if anyone else noticed this.

And also if I haven't explained it well I'd be happy to answer questions and try to clarify what I've said.
    I loved the scene at Andy and Tessa's supper where he touched her shoulder and heart. I can't remember the words that went along with it but that seems to match what you are saying.

Andy's friend Gatsby:

Do you think he had an opportunity to meet the three girls (off camera) before the scene we saw with Andy? I mean, how can he give Andy any input if he hasn't actually met them or at least seen videos of Andy with them? This is how I imagine it might be:

Andy: This is Bevin
    Gatsby: Man, she's hot!
    Andy: This is Danielle
    Gatsby: She's even hotter!
    Andy: This is Tessa
    Gatsby: Man, you are SO gone!

OK, well just playing around here. . . ; )

FORT Regular

CKBMom--hi. I don't remember his touching Tessa that way--but then I often miss things on first viewing and I don't have a means of recording the show right now.

But that does go along with the energy that seemed to be flowing. It seemed very clear at the time.

And while we're talking about energy--Bevin's often feels "blocky"--it seems to come out in small sharp-edged blocks instead of flowing smoothly. Also her energy often feels blocked to me--as though she has to force it to come out at all.

Does it seem that way to anyone else?

+ Reply to Thread