+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugs3;2390878;
    I'm still pages behind, but did he say this directly to Bevin or could it be generic and Tessa's date was actually last but shown first?
    According to the timeline it was calculated that Bevin's date was in fact the last date.

I love this show!!!!

Andy has been himself with all three women and all three were portrayed in the best light possible. He is still wanting to love Tessa, and I guess we wait till next week to see how that works out. The zip line and hammock scene were very romantic.

He and Bevin still have the current flowing, and I'm so happy to see that Bevin wanted to talk during their alone time. Both realize that the passion is great but there must be more to make a future.

A very classy Danielle rode in the limo of tears with grace. I truly hope this experience has been a door opening for her to find what she seeks.

Who will be waiting at the triathlon finish line with their children? Oh, jeez, that question made the whole show so very real for me.

Interesting promos for next week. I loved the look on his grandparents' faces when Bevin said she was raised in the Bahi'i faith. This is going to be good.

Today I speculated that Bevin would make further disclosures and two were hinted at tonight. She is a liberal (at least more so than Andy) and she was raised Bahi'i. A couple more hurdles to knock over or sail over.

Good Show Tonight!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I loved tonight's episode, especially the Andy and Tessa moments. When that little girl came up to them and he referred to Tessa has his "girlfriend" I went "awww!" (of course, I thought to myself she's one of his girlfriends). I'm thrilled that she's finally beginning to really open up to him.

Danielle's departure showed how much dignity and class she had. While others boo-hoo and curse, she quietly analyzed the situation. I really liked Danielle. I just didn't see her as the right person for Andy.

I was almost shocked that Bevin told Andy how she wanted to use the Fantasy Suite to allow them to get to know more than the "physical" side of their relationship. That's what Andy is been talking about in PI's of trying to find out. Bevin's action here puts a seed of doubt in my mind about Tessa being the F1.

I can't wait until next Monday!
    "Sincere amore. The kind of love you never have to question."--Richard, Caroline in the City

It was sad to see Danielle go! She's a beautiful girl--of course she'll find love!
    Ain't Love Grand!

What I noticed last night when they were showing the previews for next week was that Tessa was first. Last year Sadie was first in the previews and we all know what happened with that. Now mind you, this is not really anything one way or the other and is only my opinion, but, seems to me that the one they don't choose is the one they show first for the previews for the following week. Does that make sense?
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

[QUOTE=memorylane;2390907;]This was a disappointing show for me and I almost dread next week.

Fairy tales are supposed to have happy endings...not weird ones.QUOTE]

Why would you dread next week? I mean, who is to say that Andy will not have a happy ending with whom he has chosen?

We have to remember that no matter who WE want for it doesn't mean a darned thing because it is who HE wants for himself. Whichever lady makes him happy or he thinks make him happy is all that matters.

The two I picked from the beginning are the final 2 and either one is okay. But, in the voting I have chosen Bevin. And although her edit has made her look bad, I think she is a wonderful person and I think her heart is full of life, love and family. She is a very adventous person and that is what Andy seems to like most.

JMO
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;2390663;
    I was pretty sure I could see the dogtags or whatever is on the table when Tessa was there with him.
    I didn't see them and I have looked several times, but, I could have missed them.

She was shown first in the previews and he appears to be turning her towards the table and this is where every girl is when they are not the one or at least I think that correct?

Someone help me out with that please?

FORT Fan

Frickin 'Journey' abuser.:nono[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I got in one laugh today. Too frickin funny.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2391445;
    It was sad to see Danielle go! She's a beautiful girl--of course she'll find love!

marlap, you're so wonderful to have been so faithful to Danielle! I did agree with you at first. I thought she and Andy had a special intimacy about them. But now looking back, I think they realized they were just good friends, and he REALLY enjoyed being around her. I think she probably realized long ago that Andy was falling for Tessa. The way she would smile at times just led me to believe she knew what was going on. Last night when I was watching her throughout the show, I thought what a classy military wife she would be. She looked good alongside Andy. She just seems like such a nice person. But even last night I didn't see the sparkle in his eyes.

I think Andy should introduce her to one of his single friends. Do you think these girls keep in touch? I would, after being so close for a while. But that might be my military history - you make friends fast and they become close! Or do you think she would be a future Bachelorette? I would definitely watch that show too!

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2391113;
    Even though a military wife has to accept the military lifestryle..does that mean that she gives up her ambitions and goals? Can she be a success in her own right and keep a semblence of her independence?

You certainly can be independent and a free-thinker! But you do have to make decisions. I posted in another thread (hope I don't get "dinged" for this!) that I had to give up my job when I got married and joined my husband in Japan. But in any marriage, military or other, there are compromises! You have to decide what is best for you as a couple. The military gave my husband a lot of opportunities to further his medical career that he wouldn't have had otherwise. The only time I saw it be a real problem was when friends of ours had to make a decision - both were active duty; she was a very specialized doctor and he trained fighter pilots. They met overseas. They were stationed together for a while, but then one of them was transferred overseas again and they made the decision that was right for them.
    Last edited by Beachmom; 05-15-2007 at 09:14 AM.

FORT Fanatic

I should clear up what I said about dreading next week's show...

I suppose it's just a matter of wanting the girl that I favor to win his hand and not someone else.

I fully realize that it might not go the way I want it to and I have said many times that it isn't my decision. I have also said that I hope that things work out for him and whoever he picks.

This is not much different from Survivor...I wanted a certain person to win every season and when they don't I feel disappointed.

I will not be damaged by any of this but it was simply my opinion that if Andy picks Bevin, I will be disappointed and that's why I dread the show.

Also, he kept telling Tessa that she should committ to him and share her feelings and to dump her at the end after she finally did would seem a bit cruel to me.

Which ever way it turns out I will root for the happy couple but I am nervous about the results as I am sure many others are as well who have a favorite.

I am pretty sure that my particular favorite will go home empty handed and broken hearted.

+ Reply to Thread