+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

wow all the threads are locked

not sure why but I think Andy and Bevin are a given at this point!

God they are so sweet, sexy and downright cute together!

Good old fashioned chemistry.... and sex appeal!

Bevin's got it in the bag.... look out mousy brunette girl who's afraid to reveal her feelings lol!

FORT Fanatic

I am hping that since the finale is 2 hours long and we aren't gettng A Women Tell All show, that they will do the reunion with Andy and his chosen one the same night and not have to wait another week.

It doesn't take that long for the meet the parents part or the final cozy dates and it doesn't take long for the ring shopping or the wringing of hands and gettng dolled up in their suites part so that seems to me to leave time for the reunion.

FORT Fanatic

I agree that from what I've seen, Bevin is the one.

I am really sick about tonight's show. I think it will be Bevin.
    I know the network has picked the show up for another installment but, I think the next one will be the last one. If you look at the polls on all of the different sites Tessa is the one that has been picked to get the final rose. Some of the polls I have seen have been as much as 75% in Tessa's favor.

If 75% of the viewers are not happy with the outcome I think many viewers will finally just quit watching. For the very first time I am fed up. I'm done. If Bevin is chosen it will be just like Ian and Meridith. Tessa will be like Matt. He should have let her leave but no he is going to stab her right in the heart.
    If it is meant to be, it will find a way!!!

This is exactly why I never watch these reality shows. It was cruel to have us belive that we would be watching a real love story unfold, I feel stupid for beliving the hype and empty for getting it in end
    I admit, I was a Tessa fan from the time she stepped out of the limo and I was rooting from for her to win, but now that I see that Andy has no common sense to speak of, I am glad that she will not be F1, she deserves and will get better. And Dani, what a clas act, a true lady. She was my favorite after Tessa, I could really see her being a Navy Wife; so clam, sweet and understanding.
    I tend to wonder just how much thought Andy really put into choosing his furture wife...Bevin won by default, I don't care what anyone says, if Tessa would have opened up ealier and set her feelings free, Bevin would not have been a factor. But Bevin learned early on what Andy wanted and worked it. She stroked his ego to the point of eruption. She knew what buttons to push and Andy being the gullable, clueless male that he is, bought into her game, hook, line and sinker...
    I can't bear to watch next weeks episode, why bother showing it,we all know now it's Bevin who won. I really and truely hope that it lasts, but I have a feeling that her victory will be bittersweet, so she better enjoy it, while it last...
    Last edited by Cubabc; 05-15-2007 at 01:52 AM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2391010;
    It's funny how we all see what we kind of want to see.

Andy is very set in his ways and he just reminds me of someone who likes to control every single aspect of his life (and his future wife's life as well.

Something not so good about that imho.
    Yeah, I definitely agree with you. I really like Tessa and I know that he will pick her in the end but watching this episode, I feel like Tessa should run away while she can. If they do get engaged, I don't think they will stay together for very long. Tessa is more of a free-spirit and Andy seems very rigid. Not a good combo, IMHO.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Again, if Tessa doesn't get this, then she's has really won. Blandy isn't worth the space he takes up. He just doesn't do it for me.

Frickin 'Journey' abuser.:nono
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by yeisha;2391189;
    Yeah, I definitely agree with you. I really like Tessa and I know that he will pick her in the end but watching this episode, I feel like Tessa should run away while she can. If they do get engaged, I don't think they will stay together for very long. Tessa is more of a free-spirit and Andy seems very rigid. Not a good combo, IMHO.
    I agree..You would think in this sort of situaton that he would go for the woman who WOULD challenge him. that would broaden his horizons, instead of a woman who has cried, lied and manipulated her way into his heart...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cubabc;2391200;
    I agree..You would think in this sort of situaton that he would go for the woman who WOULD challenge him. that would broaden his horizons, instead of a woman who has cried, lied and manipulated her way into his heart...
    Someone has mentioned earlier that Andy is like the sort of person who's just going through his "list" of goals in life. As in: Medicine, Navy, Ironman, etc. Now, he is on his Wife, Marriage, Kids agenda. He seems like a nice guy but way tooooo bland in my opinion.

Run Tessa, RUN!

Tonight's rose ceremony was really difficult to watch. I admit that I never understood the connection between Danielle and Andy... all the sudden Danielle was in the finals and I didn't know why. However, the last 2 episdodes I felt like Danielle was very grounded, very solid, very substantive, perhaps moreso than the other two ladies.

So, seeing her rejected tonight was sad for me.

If I had my druthers, Bevin would've been eliminated. I've had enough of her toying. Bevin and Andy are stuck in an estrogen/testosterone phase and can't move on to reality. I will be so regretful for Andy if he proposes to Bevin.

"The Bachelor" show REALLY needs a format change. Why keep this format which we all know is hugely flawed?

My favorite is Tessa. Tessa emits glamor, beauty, and challenge. However, in reality I think Danielle would've been the best choice, the most solid, the most permanent, and by far the most gratifying.

Andy has been my favorite bachelor EVER, so I hope he has made the best choice for him.
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 05-15-2007 at 08:24 AM. Reason: colored posting not allowed

+ Reply to Thread