+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fanatic

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

I am creeped out by what I am now watching and what I read on here this evening.

This is the first time that I did not like the behavior on the final three dates.

I find it difficult to believe that he isn't already in love with one of the F2 and that he was NOT in love with Danielle (who said OMG about a zillion times) and has a habit that I can't stand...ending certain words with an ah sound. Like "Oh my God-ah". Or "No-ah". Lots of young girls do that these days and I don't get it.

I don't know for sure who he'll pick but for some insane reason I expected him to actually BE an Officer and a Gentleman and not to kiss and lead on ALL three of the girls. He could have been less effusive with Danielle since he probably knew that he was sending her home.

He was sweet with Tessa but I didn't feel any chemistry between them. He kept looking at her with a question mark on his face...like, "Are you playing with me or are you for real?". I'm thinking that she would NOT accept his proposal if he asked her at the FRC.

As much as I do NOT like Bevin, and even the good edit didn't change my mind......he has far more of a connection with her and he is obviously taken with her and has been from the start.

This was a disappointing show for me and I almost dread next week.

Fairy tales are supposed to have happy endings...not weird ones.

Sorry for the negitivity but this did not leave me feeling good about the process.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2390532;
    I initially took the comment "saved the best for last" meaning the location of the waterfall, but I guess it could also pertain to the date, which probably is right.
    I interpreted this to mean the best (of his dates with Bevin) for last. I guess they never had a one-on-one date, but they did have others and they had a lot of time alone because of the ankle injury, which has sure healed well!

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2390907;
    I am creeped out by what I am now watching and what I read on here this evening.

This is the first time that I did not like the behavior on the final three dates.

I find it difficult to believe that he isn't already in love with one of the F2 and that he was NOT in love with Danielle (who said OMG about a zillion times) and has a habit that I can't stand...ending certain words with an ah sound. Like "Oh my God-ah". Or "No-ah". Lots of young girls do that these days and I don't get it.

I don't know for sure who he'll pick but for some insane reason I expected him to actually BE an Officer and a Gentleman and not to kiss and lead on ALL three of the girls. He could have been less effusive with Danielle since he probably knew that he was sending her home.

He was sweet with Tessa but I didn't feel any chemistry between them. He kept looking at her with a question mark on his face...like, "Are you playing with me or are you for real?". I'm thinking that she would NOT accept his proposal if he asked her at the FRC.

As much as I do NOT like Bevin, and even the good edit didn't change my mind......he has far more of a connection with her and he is obviously taken with her and has been from the start.

Sorry for the negitivity but this did not leave me feeling good about the process.
    Thank you for the post! You reflect my sentiments exactly.

When he is with Bevin, the man goes stupid! He spoke about asking her tough questions... when he got down to it they were primarily closed end questions that he practically answered for her. The man actually comforted himself by answering her questions for her.

I am very disappointed too....
    Romantic Skeptic!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by coop2;2390717;
    I am super confused!!! i thought this WAS the spoiler thread??? where are we supposed to be posting our sluething????
    Sleuthing is never allowed during the show discussion, but we always leave the Spoiler and Speculation sub-forum open for your sleuthing.

His time with Tessa tonight just reinforced my belief that he's already in love with her and just playing out the show. I think Danielle realized this a long time ago. All of his kisses with Bevin and Danielle seemed different from the ones with Tessa. Even Bevin might realize this at this point in the show. She seemed more subdued in some ways tonight.

But as one earlier poster said, he has a "glow" with Tessa. And I think she's in love with him too!

About the hugging and kissing in uniform: My husband would barely hold my hand when we were dating and he was in uniform! He certainly never did in front of other officers.

FORT Fanatic

It's funny how we all see what we kind of want to see.

I want him to pick Tessa but I see a love connection with Bevin. I NEVER saw one with Danielle at any time during the entire show.

I just don't feel very good about this ending and I'm not sure that he'll go the distacne with either girl if they accept his proposal.

Andy is very set in his ways and he just reminds me of someone who likes to control every single aspect of his life (and his future wife's life as well.

Something not so good about that imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2390927;
    When he is with Bevin, the man goes stupid! He spoke about asking her tough questions... when he got down to it they were primarily closed end questions that he practically answered for her. The man actually comforted himself by answering her questions for her.
    As Robin Williams said, "God gave man a penis and a brain, but only enough blood to run one at a time."

At least when he's able to think, he realizes that the connection with Bevin is largely physical, and he seems to realize that a physical connection is not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2390445;
    Thanks .. now I have "And they called it Puppy Loooooooovvvvvveeeeee" ...in my head .. I'll be sure and call you when I wake up at 3:00 am with it still in my head!
    But I'm calling YOU now!
    I never even liked that song.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2390907;

I've not seen the show yet (it's only about 6:45 here) but from what you wonderful posters have shared with us, I'd have to say that I'm disappointed as well. Andy has stated that real emotions are involved, and if he truly believes that then it seems at odds with his sensitive and empathetic nature to purposefully hurt these women.

FORT Fanatic

The nature of the shiow is that they sign up to potentially get their heart broken.I know that's part of the whole thing but I still feel empty after watching the entire show.

Then Bevin announced In the promos for nexy week's family introductions that she was raised in the Bahai faith I saw total confusion in the faces of Andy's parents. that is a very peaceful faith and I have a friend who is a part of it...it is NOT practiced the same way as the Christian faith and if they are small town people with small town values and morals that will go over like a led balloon because 1.) they've never heard of it, and 2.) they might think that it was against what they believe in. It originated in Persia and combines the teachings of several different faiths. It kind of reminds me of Buddism or Hinduism in the sense that it incorporates several teachings of different profits and masters (all directed by God, as I understand it).

I see Andy as a rather rigid person in some ways and I wonder if he is willing to give back as much as he has asked these girls to give to him?

Even though a military wife has to accept the military lifestryle..does that mean that she gives up her ambitions and goals? Can she be a success in her own right and keep a semblence of her independence?

+ Reply to Thread