+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 5/14 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2390643;
    and he only described her as beautiful and sexy - never being smart or anything about her personality
    I believe he was talking about taking risks, not in the political sense.

Walking the ledge.... suziewuzie's Avatar

I just watched the Tessa date again.
    During the date, Andy called her is girlfriend (to the little girl) he called her his queen (during their dinner) he jumped off the zipline and yelled "Tessa you're wonderfuuuuuuuuuuuulllll..." She was professing her emotions to him and he cut her off and told her to say no more and kissed her. He has to pick her.

FORT Newbie

I had major problems with the list on page 35 also, took me half an hour to get back on the line, but at least got the rest of it before it started out here in the west and read it, now am scared, as I am also a Tessa fan, if she gives her all and he picks Bevin I will be devistated.
    Will watch how he looks at her, it has been in his eyes and facial expressions all along, that you could see how he really felt about Tessa, no matter what was said.

FORT Regular

Final thoughts from the RC:

1. Andy's still doing the "please, will you accept this rose" thing with Tessa.

2. Andy has a terrible poker face. The look on his face when he finishes hugging Tessa reveals everything he feels about her.

3. Danielle was pure class on her exit.

4. Andy seemed to have a difficult time remembering to talk to both Tessa and Bevin about going home to Pennsylvania. Almost all of his attention was focused on Tessa.

If a woman wears a flower on her left ear, it means her affections are not available. That doesn't mean the man who has her affections reciprocates.

Edited to add: Sorry for the somewhat non sequiter, but I entered this comment over a half hour ago, and it JUST NOW accepted it.
    Last edited by Lucy van Pelt; 05-14-2007 at 11:59 PM.

Andy sent the wrong woman home tonight.

Tessa's date was (drink) amazing!

I figured Danielle was toast when Andy was talking to his friend, and described Tessa by her qualities and Danielle by her background and family history.

Thought you could totally feel the heat between Andy and Tessa. And I think Tessa's the girl you marry, while Bevin is the f***buddy. Thought Bevin looked depressed for much of the date.

During Danielle's date, with the dolphins and the bow of the boat and whatnot, I fully expected to hear the Titanic music.

Danielle- far and away one of the classiest exits from the Bachelor, ever, especially for how far she made it. (Compare that to Lindsey the psycho, who got cut the first night and acted like it was a tragic misdeed.)

Can't WAIT for next week!! But no Women Tell All??

Walking the ledge.... suziewuzie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Archer121;2390775;

4. Andy seemed to have a difficult time remembering to talk to both Tessa and Bevin about going home to Pennsylvania. Almost all of his attention was focused on Tessa.
    I noticed that too. He didn't even look Bevin's way when she woo-hoo'd.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2390532;
    I initially took the comment "saved the best for last" meaning the location of the waterfall, but I guess it could also pertain to the date, which probably is right.
    I'm still pages behind, but did he say this directly to Bevin or could it be generic and Tessa's date was actually last but shown first?
    If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Danielle is one lucky woman, she got away. However, i forgive her for misconceiving this 'thing' with blandy for a serious relationship, much less a relationship in general(per her psychic's predictions). She deserves so much better and that she'll hopefully find with someone worthy of her attention.
    I secretly wished that Tessa had gone because i too think she can do better then whathisface.

Keep Bevin, seriously. She seems needy enough, not to mention a stage 5 cling-on.
    I was also thinking about the previews and what Tessa said about being 'in love with him'. She's bleeping lying and i can tell. I think she's saying as a way to secure some sort of something with him until they can really have a relationship in a climate that isn't heightened and no cameras lingering around.
    She's been very reserved and taking it slow and being realistic about things to all of a sudden make a 180. And i still think that any kind of anything that Blandy might be feeling is based on looks only.

Eta: I hate how they've single-handedly beat the would 'Journey' to death.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread