+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Final Rose ceremony?

Re: Final Rose ceremony?

Word on the street is that ABC is skipping "The Women Tell All" and the "After The Final Rose" episodes this year. The final show will be on May 21st. Travis and Lorenzo weren't willing to participate in the "ATFR", and based on the fact that they'd dumped their "chosen one" immediately after filming - understood. But regardless of the outcome, they've always had "TWTA". Most viewers of this show look forward to hearing from the bitter, jealous rejectees. I wonder what gives. Maybe I am reading too much into this and ABC is just cheap.

Did Lorenzo and Jen end things so quickly? I don't remember hearing for sure.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2362924;
    Did Lorenzo and Jen end things so quickly? I don't remember hearing for sure.
    Yes, very quickly. Their tour around NYC and the press they did was all for show.

Thanks

FORT Fogey

I don't understand why there's no WTA either. I love that episode. The only thing I could come up with and it doesn't even really make sense because they could just not ask the question, but...during the WTA, they always ask each girl who they think the bachelor will choose. Maybe from their perspective, it would be a total BLOWOUT and at that point, the audience will still have their doubts so they don't want to show us their answers. Ya, I just pulled that one out of my *ss

I'm surprised that Fleiss wouldn't take the opportunity to cash in on a WTA episode this season too. Andy really wouldn't have to make an appearance if he's over his limit on time off. Do it by teleconferencing. Unless as catn3dsuggested that it would be a blowout, but it still would be great to hear Kate or Stephanie from SC explain themselves. Maybe it's because the F3 woman who would be the real draw for the show, didn't want to show.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

confused

Does anyone think it is possible that the F3 girl refused to do the WTA and that is why they are not having it??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2365485;
    Does anyone think it is possible that the F3 girl refused to do the WTA and that is why they are not having it??
    I think there would have to be more than just one person who refused to do it for them to not have one.

FORT Newbie

I'm sure it's in the contract they've already signed that they MUST do the WTA appearance

FORT Fan

I'm going with there is going to be a huge ATFR show which will combine WTA with it. If this is the happy ending they are selling, how could they not milk it more. The only reason they may be waiting is to make sure the happy couple is happy and is a couple. It may be though that Andy's contract said he was not obligated. My gut tells me though that there will be a show - just not publicized yet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast