+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Final Rose ceremony?

Re: Final Rose ceremony?

Sorry - I can't remember who...but someone, somewhere in the recent past on one of the multiple threads, speculated there would not be a WTA because that would push the Finale to May 28 - which is Memorial Day Monday; and viewership may be down. This is a possibility, as well as Andy's leave time being used for post show appearances instead. Also that ABC just flat out didn't buy the WTA show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2386492;
    Sorry - I can't remember who...but someone, somewhere in the recent past on one of the multiple threads, speculated there would not be a WTA because that would push the Finale to May 28 - which is Memorial Day Monday; and viewership may be down. This is a possibility, as well as Andy's leave time being used for post show appearances instead. Also that ABC just flat out didn't buy the WTA show.
    Maybe they will have it the night of the Finale. 9:30- 10:00 WTA then the finale will start at 10:00 You never know......

Wishful thinking........

Oh man I'm so bummed! I thought tomorrow was the finale and that we would find out who Andy chose! Ughhhhhhhhhhhh...another week!!!!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

There's GOING to be an AFter the Final Rose!!!

the futon critic - the web's best primetime television resource

ABC BUMPS 'BOSTON LEGAL' FINALE AFTER SWEEPS
    By Brian Ford Sullivan (TFC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- ABC has pushed back the season finale of "Boston Legal" to Tuesday, May 29 at 10:00/9:00c, the network confirmed this afternoon.

In its place on May 22, the Alphabet will slide the two-hour "Dancing With the Stars" finale to 9:00/8:00c with the new special "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" at 8:00/7:00c.

"Boston Legal" isn't the only show set to close after the May sweeps period (April 26-May 23) concludes - FOX's "House" will also wrap its season on May 29 (at 9:00/8:00c) while the CW's "One Tree Hill's" finale is set for Wednesday, June 13 at 9:00/8:00c.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234