+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Final Rose ceremony?

confused

Re: Final Rose ceremony?

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2365916;
    I think there would have to be more than just one person who refused to do it for them to not have one.
    Yes.. but the F3 girls is quite important to the WTA imo. I personally would like to see a wrap up show after the FRC so we can see all the moments between the new couple that were edited out.

The finale is May 21. There won’t be a WTA and AFTR this season. Either ABC is cutting back on spending or Andy isn’t available. I am disappointed. The AFTR I can do without, but hearing from the bitter, delusional rejects has always been one of the highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by tz192;2366197;
    I'm going with there is going to be a huge ATFR show which will combine WTA with it. If this is the happy ending they are selling, how could they not milk it more. The only reason they may be waiting is to make sure the happy couple is happy and is a couple. It may be though that Andy's contract said he was not obligated. My gut tells me though that there will be a show - just not publicized yet
    Along those lines, I think there must be something in the works. Perhaps a televised Military wedding or even a "special" with all the previous happy couples and the not so happy ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2366213;
    The finale is May 21. There wonít be a WTA and AFTR this season. Either ABC is cutting back on spending or Andy isnít available. I am disappointed. The AFTR I can do without, but hearing from the bitter, delusional rejects has always been one of the highlights.
    Well, this stinks! We haven't seen an AFTR in several seasons now! And they always do a WTA and I wonder why not this year?
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

FORT Fogey

I am feeling cheated with no WTA and AFTR. I think the least Fleiss could do for us romantics is, after the finale, put together a 1-hour episode showing highlights of what we weren't shown previously. I for one would love that.

I'm disappointed that there won't be a WTA episode. I really, really want to see Stephanie T's reaction to losing and hear why she thought she was going to be the "one". I also want to see Kate be put on the spot for her blatant lying and rumor spreading. There is enough drama to at least make it interesting.

The word is there isn't a WTA because of scheduling/May sweeps.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

ME TOO!!! I am dying to see Miss Stephanie's smug face after she'd seen the episodes. I found her to be totally unlikeable and I'm easy. I make excuses for most of the unlikeable people on reality TV. Okay, not Bevin. Can't like her. Tried, but can't.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

joa

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2366213;
    The AFTR I can do without, but hearing from the bitter, delusional rejects has always been one of the highlights.
    Totally agree. But maybe Andy, their most successful bachelor in some time, holds some sway -- and didn't want to do a show like this, much as we would delight in it.

It's probably in the contracts that the WTA happens, but if he can bring back some respect to this oh-so-awful franchise [which I've been sucked into once again], maybe they consider it a tradeoff to not force the issue and do a WTA. In terms of sweeps timing, all they had to do was start a week earlier and they would have had time for it. Or they are cheap.

If filming started on Feb 2 and ended about six weeks later (info from this board), then Andy and his pick only had to spend about nine weeks apart, less than the three months previously. Eliminating the WTA show helps bring this down to about nine weeks, perhaps increasing the chance of success.

I will miss this show (WTA) which had become the highlight for me....

ABC is definitely cheap this season. All three Fantasy dates are in Hawaii, where Andy lives, a fairly short flight from LA. Also take a look at the only picture from the FRC. Not a flower in sight. Remember all the flowers they had for Byron and Mary? I guess they spent too much money going to Paris and Italy, so they decided to be really cheap this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast