+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: 4/16 Show Discussion Thread **SHOW ONLY Spoilers**

Re: 4/16 Show Discussion Thread **SHOW ONLY Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2336142;
    Did everyone really think Peyton had a bad date? I thought Andy was much attentive to her than to Tessa. Were I not a FORT fan, I would have thought Peyton got the rose last night. Good thing I'm among sleuthers.
    That's the true problem with editing and chemistry between participants on this show. Peyton certainly made her intentions clear, but in the real world if Dandy hadn't clicked with her, he could have simply moved on. But in this case he had to keep her around until the execs decide the date is over. Not to mention, one of the ladies had to go, so he might have just felt a little less interest in Peyton compared to Tessa. Kind of a rotten deal for Peyton for sure because you know if the date had been between Erin and Peyton, Peyton would most likely still be on the show.

About Tessa, I was wondering if perhaps she and Dandy did have a lot more insightful conversation between them, but TPTB decided not to air it for a variety of reasons. I haven't ventured much in the spoiler section, so I don't know squat, but if she makes it through for a while, maybe they don't want to show their 'hand' yet.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2342247;
    That's the true problem with editing and chemistry between participants on this show.
    Drink! You have to drink! The cappucinno's on me!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

to the FORT, virgingirl!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I hate when the women say they want a rose or want to stay on the show. They should be telling the Bach that they want to spend more time with him, want to get to know him better, want the opportunity to see whether they have what it takes to be a couple.

Funny you should say that Dberk the only person who said I like talking to him is Danielle, she does not seem to mention the rose at all

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-23-2007, 02:06 PM