+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 4/9/07 Recap: Dumb Blondes, A Virgin And A Whole Lotta Bull

Re: The Bachelor 4/9/07 Recap: Dumb Blondes, A Virgin And A Whole Lotta Bull

Loved the recap! Andy said during the foot massage that his toes were long and looked "like fingers" - during the slam-the-shot scene I was pretty eked out too, agreeing with him and his assessment of finger-length toes. Blechhhhk!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Roses, I missed the first hour and am too lazy to watch it online. Now I don't have to! Thanks for all your efforts and your great wit and humor! Love ya, girl!

xxoo
    Lois

I missed the first episode because of the NCAA championship game, but tuned in this week. I must say that a little of the man you refer to as Dandy goes a long way with me. I'm glad to see that I wasn't imagining things - there was no modulation to his voice and that he seemed dull to a least one woman. I was hoping that the Village People would show up to sing In the Navy before the commercial breaks, but no such luck. I only wish that your recaps appeared before the show - they add so much to the enjoyment of the show. (I also think that the rejected women should be sold off to white slavers, but that's neither here nor there). A great job as usual.
    "The sun rose promptly at dawn."
    Tom Clancy in his novel The Teeth of the Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by NiceShoes;2325227;
    Loved the recap! Andy said during the foot massage that his toes were long and looked "like fingers" - during the slam-the-shot scene I was pretty eked out too, agreeing with him and his assessment of finger-length toes. Blechhhhk!
    And, you know what they say about BIG FEET!
    "Big feet .... big shoes" -- Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne on "Pee Wee's Playhouse")

quality not quantity

Masterfully done!!!

It appears that what used to be called "alone time" (which always sounded like the words were in the wrong order) is now called "quality time - the parenting mantra of the nineties. Eewww!

Loved the Recap Roses! Great job! I stayed awake through the entire reading , unlike the show......... Very entertaining!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by William13;2325605;
    (I also think that the rejected women should be sold off to white slavers, but that's neither here nor there). A great job as usual.
    That would be priceless...and obviously I don't want anyone sold into any kind of slavery...but the whole concept will probably be something that FOX would buy!

And I agree, I wish Roses recaps were able to run BEFORE I saw the show...but then I probably wouldn't watch the show...

Fabulous recap, roses!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Brilliant recap, roses.
    • Dandy over-shares when he tells us that watching the ladies during the vibrating portion of the ride totally turned him on. All I can say is thank you Mr. Cameraman for keeping the camera angle focused on his upper torso. Iím forever grateful.

• - not a rise as in what he was probably experiencing watching the ladies on the bull, but, er, ah, never mind. Ahem.

• Erin - her lips approach Dandy, with Erin right behind.

Good grief, he’s like those hollow chocolate Easter bunnies. They always look promising on the outside, and you so hope they’re solid chocolate, but then you bite off one of the ears, and you realize all that’s inside is air. That’s our Dandy. *sigh* So, let’s all struggle to stay awake together, shall we?

... You just never fail to knock me out right from the get-go. It will now be impossible to look at Dandy without thinking chocolate bunny ! Just too funny.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-12-2007, 12:57 PM