+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728

Thread: 4/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/9 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Andy is okay. I'm a bit confused, though. I can understand that he wants an adventurous woman who isn't afraid to try something new....but does she have to be a triathalete? He better be careful. I'd hate to see him wind up with a woman as passionate about physical activity as he is and then balk at having to stay home and raise children..or worse yet...not want to be pregnant because it might slow her down. In my opinion, he needs someone who will try new things, but be content to stay home and take care of their children and home when she needs to.

I can't get over how CORNY he is.... and his body just does not match his bashful personality.... he looks like he should be on the cover of a "Hot Fireman's Calendar" but acts like a gawky 14 yr old boy who's embarrassed around girls......it's so at odds!

Everytime he opens his mouth I keep waiting for some smooth operator type charming line to flow out and he just gets sillier and more awkward as time goes on.... it was almost painful to listen to him trying to make conversation with each girl.

The girls are a kind of a blah group... and whats with all the whiney little girl squeels and reactions... it was like fingernails on the blackboard a couple times during the show... I cant remember which one in particular that he complimented and first she scrunched her face up all goofy like a 5yr old and then said...."thaannnnnnnnxxxxx" in such a drawn out baby voice i wanted to slap her and say "talk like a woman!" .... maybe i was having flashbacks to Trista and her BABY TALKING/BABY VOICE ..... gawd I dont know if i could handle another show like that LOL!

Andy and most of the girls are behaving like 13 yr olds out on their first boyfriend/girlfriend go for a pizza after school date or something.... these people are in their 20's and 30's why are are they acting and reacting like silly kids who've never been alone with a member of the opposite sex before?

sheesh... I sure hope it picks up a bit and we get to see Andy make a few moves other than the goofy ballroom dancing to no music lol!
    (At least I didnt hear any discernable music approriate to start dancing with someone, maybe i had tuned my ears out by that time because of the whiney baby voices )

Loved all your comments everyone! made the show so much better!

RandalR: Holy Moly! I agree with just about all of your assessments of the ladies. Your top three would also be mine, although I think I'd put Danielle before Stephanie W (he just seemed more comfortable with her). I think Tessa and Amber lead the pack. They both fit his "type" - smart, exotic, athletic brunettes and seem to have a rapport with him. Stephanie T's appeal is purely sexual and I doubt she'll last until the final two. Amanda hasn't had much face time with him or on camera, which spells doom for her. I knew who he'd send home and was right-on. He is pretty open about his feelings. Unless Fleiss really edits this season and cuts out a lot of the romance to build mystery, we should be able to figure out his chosen one pretty quickly. Hopefully Fleiss will let the romance unfold like he did for Byron and Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2325242;
    RandalR: Holy Moly! I agree with just about all of your assessments of the ladies. Your top three would also be mine, although I think I'd put Danielle before Stephanie W (he just seemed more comfortable with her). I think Tessa and Amber lead the pack. They both fit his "type" - smart, exotic, athletic brunettes and seem to have a rapport with him. Stephanie T's appeal is purely sexual and I doubt she'll last until the final two. Amanda hasn't had much face time with him or on camera, which spells doom for her. I knew who he'd send home and was right-on. He is pretty open about his feelings. Unless Fleiss really edits this season and cuts out a lot of the romance to build mystery, we should be able to figure out his chosen one pretty quickly. Hopefully Fleiss will let the romance unfold like he did for Byron and Mary.
    Oh, a show like Byron and Mary's that would be fantastic. With so many not ending up with a soul mate it's no wonder Fleiss has shown other stuff, but for the genuine love stories we usually get enough of a glimpse at the love to really feel that they might succeed.
    Last edited by jasmar; 04-12-2007 at 04:40 PM. Reason: spoiler

FORT Fan

GASP! Did he really just ask that last blond girl "You're a college graduate, right?"

Is that a completely weird question to ask while handing out the last rose? Isn't that an insult? Did I mis-hear? Did he decide to pick 1 of the barbies, and his decision was based on their degree status?
    I'm sure this has already been addressed (didn't watch the episode until last night), but he said "Red is your favorite color, right?" Nothing about college.

BTW dh and I wanted to see both blondies go (I like the Paris/Nicole reference) but of the two of them, the one that stayed looked a teeny tiny smidge less vacant.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;2328493;
    I'm sure this has already been addressed (didn't watch the episode until last night), but he said "Red is your favorite color, right?" Nothing about college.

BTW dh and I wanted to see both blondies go (I like the Paris/Nicole reference) but of the two of them, the one that stayed looked a teeny tiny smidge less vacant.
    Teeny tiny smidge less vacant is a financial analyst, and can probably subtract 15-12+1 when she is sober.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2322896;
    I started to wonder if the "twins" weren't sticking together as much as they were because they had hopes of ABC seeing some spin-off show potential in them.
    Nah...they just hoped that between them they would appear to have at least one personality.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-01-2007, 08:00 PM