+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lorenzo and .. Erica

Lorenzo and .. Erica

What the hell? I didn't say a thread for this. In the latest US Weekly is a pictuure of Lorenzo and crazy Erica from his season. Remember the princess/socialite?

"Lorenzo Borghese went public with his third fling from The Bachelor: Rome, Erica Rose, at a Children's Aid Society benefit in NYC March 31. "We knew our hanging out would send tongues wagging, so at least we're helping a good cause"

Re: Lorenzo and .. Erica

Are you serious he is actually dating that wacko!!!!!:
    By the way you got the honor of my first post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not Erica. Why Lorenzo, why???

he's making the rounds.....i'm sure some of the hotter ones like agnese turned him down so he's stuck with erica now

and to think some people thought he was in this for true love lol

FORT Newbie...but wise SheezaLuLu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mic813;2322011;
    "Lorenzo Borghese went public with his third fling from The Bachelor: Rome, Erica Rose, at a Children's Aid Society benefit in NYC March 31. "We knew our hanging out would send tongues wagging, so at least we're helping a good cause"
    If this is the THIRD fling, who were one and two?????? Yikes and gazoiks Lorenzo! But you gotta love her--Erica--she is THE perfect "JAP" stereotype, and she does it sooooo well.

Quote Originally Posted by SheezaLuLu;2323453;
    If this is the THIRD fling, who were one and two?????? Yikes and gazoiks Lorenzo! But you gotta love her--Erica--she is THE perfect "JAP" stereotype, and she does it sooooo well.
    The first was the lady that won: Jenn ( I think that was her name) and then the runner-up Sadie. So, he is slowly moving his way through all the ladies of his season. This is insane.

FORT Fogey

i knew this guy was in it for publicity from the first week

FORT Fan

at a Children's Aid Society benefit
    Let's hope it was for the sake of the charity. Erica was alot of things, but one of them was social and charity events. I doubt this is a "budding romance". They probably just attended the event together.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;2326907;
    Let's hope it was for the sake of the charity. Erica was alot of things, but one of them was social and charity events. I doubt this is a "budding romance". They probably just attended the event together.
    That's the very thought I had. I can't imagine that he would seriously date her after seeing her antics on his season. But that doesn't mean he hated her and both of them doing charity work together doesn't mean they are dating. Did they say it was a date, or did someone just assume when they saw them?

Quote Originally Posted by mic813;2322011;
    What the hell? I didn't say a thread for this. In the latest US Weekly is a pictuure of Lorenzo and crazy Erica from his season. Remember the princess/socialite?

some of the girls from the show just went to vegas for Ericas birthday.
    Lorenzo was also there with them.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast