+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lorenzo and .. Erica

FORT Newbie

Re: Lorenzo and .. Erica

Check TyraShow .Erica Is on Tues. for the It Girl Show.
    Can YOu tell if she slept w/ Lorenzo. Gross??

I'm sure it was for publicity. Obviously the Prince thinks he's too good for anyone. Verrrrry disappointed. Glad Sadie is rid of him!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2347985;
    I'm sure it was for publicity. Obviously the Prince thinks he's too good for anyone. Verrrrry disappointed. Glad Sadie is rid of him!
    Agreed! Sadie is far too good for him.
    As for Erica on the Tyra show, I caught snippets of it and it was simply all for publicity. Her goal is to become the next Paris Hilton or bigger.

FORT Newbie

Lorenzo and Erica were in no way ever dating!! Lorenzo was invited and planning to attend a charity event held in NYC for weeks when he received a call saying that she was going to be attending the same event and coming in from out of town. She asked him if he would go with her and Lorenzo said yes, thinking he was helping her out and being a friend. Hours before the event her publicist called him up and he was shocked! Lorenzo doesn't even have a publicist and he couldn't believe that Erica did and he had no idea that it was being portrayed this way. He asked Erica to assure him that it did not look like they were a couple and that he was not ok with it appearing that way. However, he said that if they were questioned at the event, he did not mind saying they were there to bring publicity to the charitable cause and the children for which the party was raising money. However, Erica and her publicist spun the story was completely and totally out of Lorenzo's hands and he was very upset with the situation.

Thanks for the clarification Cowgirl - I think Lorenzo is a stand-up guy who was in over his head on the Bachelor. The whole brunch scene was contrived by Fleiss to add drama to an otherwise boring season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12