+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelor 4/2/07 Recap: Andy is Dandy But Liquor is Quicker for Drama

FORT Fan

Re: The Bachelor 4/2/07 Recap: Andy is Dandy But Liquor is Quicker for Drama

Wonderful recap! I especially enjoyed the photo of Chris waiting for his rose.
    Thanks!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2311987;
    I'm still laughing out loud!
    Me too.

I swear, roses, you RULE. You nailed that recap. . . it couldn't have been any funnier than it already was. Kudos.

Premium Member

Andy compliments Blakeney on her dress, and I think he’s nuts because I’m guessing that dress has been previously worn at a fraternity toga party. She tells him they’re going to have so much fun - at this point, he has no idea how entertaining she’s going to be later after one too many cocktails.
    Andy is my mirror image in a male form.” I don’t know how to tell you this, Linda, but his eyes don’t bug out, so I don’t see it, but whatever.
    The ladies in the house say their goodbyes, and outside Lindsay is swearing about how she didn’t get a rose because she’s not blonde and doesn’t have fake boobs. In classic bitch form, she then turns on Dandy saying he’s “short and his head is big and his teeth look fake." Hee. By this time the other rejected women have joined her outside, and they watch her with a combination of horror and amusement. Lindsay leaves us with the classic line, “I’m a bitch. I don't care."
    This was hysterical, roses! I'm still laughing - great job!

BRAVO! Excellent Recap Rose - You nailed it right on! Thanks for the laughts too

Oh my goodness, too many laughs to count. Thanks!

Nicely done!
    Romantic Skeptic!

FORT Fan

Finally watched the first episode! Great recap.

By this time, the cake is out of the oven, and the two ladies smear frosting on it with their bare hands. They throw a few candles on top, and everyone sings happy birthday. Dandy makes a wish, blows out the candles, and the naďve (or drunk) man declares it the most beautiful cake he’s ever seen
    How about when he said "I think we all know what I'm going to wish" - you know it was "please please please don't make me eat this nasty cake!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-08-2007, 03:17 AM