+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 4/2/07 Recap: Andy is Dandy But Liquor is Quicker for Drama

Roses-your recap got me in trouble- I spewed my drink over my keyboard! Thanks for the great laughs. I can see I have some free time coming-I'll just have to read your recaps and won't miss anything!

FORT Fan
    Thanks Roses I appreciate you taking the time to post - wonderful humor, and very informative!

"Look back, look back ... camriclin's Avatar
    Roses, I missed the premiere on Monday and was so upset until I read your recap! Thanks for such a great job.

Roses! that by far was the best thing I've read all week!
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    That was great roseskid! Thank You!

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    Thanks for the great recap Roses! Too much good stuff to quote.

After all the drama and disappointment with the past bachelors (I'm a hopeless romantic), I watch just so I can be in the know for your recaps. Truly the highpoint of the season!!!

If you ever tire of writing for the FORT, maybe you could consider becoming a stand-up comic ... or at least writing the scripts for these unscripted reality shows.

Very, funny Rosekid! I only ever watch the first episode knowing someone is going to get drunk and hopefully cause some drama.

Fantastic recap, Roses! I said I wasn't going to watch this season, but then I did just so I could "make a connection" with your recap.

I can't wait to read your stuff all season! Bravo!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    I loved it Rosekid (almost forgot to look since I've been stuck in the Spoiler zone).... You had so many spot on one liners I can't even begin to list them all.... I can say, I am really looking forward to this amazing JOURNEY (hiccup) with you guys on recapping the shows!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Right on cue, Dandy pulls up in his testosterone-infused sports car, and says, “this is amazing!” Drink! Chris assures Dandy that 25 beautiful women are here, and that they’re dying to meet him. I’m immediately disappointed that Dandy doesn’t retort, “well, it’s a good thing I brought my defibrillator then.” Chris shows Dandy the rose prominently displayed and says for the first time, Dandy will be required to give the rose to whomever he fancies before they enter the mansion…a true first impression rose. Since Dandy is accustomed to following rules, we can count on him obeying Chris’ demands, but don’t you secretly wish Dandy would offer it to Chris just to shake things up?
    I really connected drink! with that amazing drink! journey drink! through the first episode. ( Sorry ... late to the party here so had to catch up quickly on the libations ! )

Been missing your oh-so-funny take on things. Thank you, thank you, thank you !

Looking forward to the next recap, so consider yourself an automatic, permanent rose recipient, roses !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 04-08-2007, 04:17 AM