Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tina - Bachelor 10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Tina - Bachelor 10

Tina, 26
    Medical Student
    Currently resides in Hollywood, CA

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Jewelsy, thanks so much for putting up all the girls' photos and creating separate threads for them. It's hard for me to keep their names and faces straight, so this will help immensely!!!

I just think Tina is adorable! I don't know if I like her for Andy yet, but she is just a little sweety. Plus, she has big gonads to sing in front of the competition.

I liked her also. so little drama and such a beautiful voice. maybe it was corney to sing to draw attention, but maybe a shade better than squats in a party dress?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wildredsea;2312006;
    I liked her also. so little drama and such a beautiful voice. maybe it was corney to sing to draw attention, but maybe a shade better than squats in a party dress?
    Exactly. I wouldn't have had the nerve to sing, but I'm not sure he would've picked her otherwise. She's definitely a cutie and looks like a genuine sweetheart, though. She seems really shy.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I like her, too. That took guts, the the "Banner" is NOT the easiest song to sing in the best of circumstances.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Newbie

Thanks!

Thanks for the nice comments. Yes, it was totally out of character for me. My close friends don't hear me sing. But when people say "sing or get kicked off" that's one thing. Then they say "You can only sing the national anthem because all the other songs were copywrited" that's another thing. I'm a cheeseball, I admit it. Yes, singing was over the top but I didn't know how many crazy girls there were and that I could just be myself and get to the next rose ceremony. So, I sang... If that's the most embarassing moment of my life, it's a good life i've led.
    Last edited by tinabachelorett; 04-04-2007 at 05:48 PM.

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Let's not forget what Ryan Sutter did for Trista... wrote her poems and even recited them. Many people thought that was corny. Look where it got him!

If Tina didn't win the Bachelor's heart, it certainly caught his eye. Yes, Tina made a gutsy move and often times, a girl has to throw herself in the ring to fight for what she wants. It was obvious to me that Tina wanted to win Andy's heart. What would have been a better way to do it than to sing the "Star Spangled Banner"? Andy, the gentleman that he is, obviously appreciated the effort and gave her a rose.

Asian women are demure and shy by nature. Tina obviously comes from Asian heritage. I would never have expected someone like Tina to wear her heart on her sleeve through her song. But she wanted to fight her way to win Andy's affection and she did it her way. For me it was a darling move!

I hope Tina is the last girl standing. She seems to be wife material and an officer needs a partner by his side whom he can truly be proud of.
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

Quote Originally Posted by tinabachelorett;2313086;
    Thanks for the nice comments. Yes, it was totally out of character for me. My close friends don't hear me sing. But when people say "sing or get kicked off" that's one thing. Then they say "You can only sing the national anthem because all the other songs were copywrited" that's another thing. I'm a cheeseball, I admit it. Yes, singing was over the top but I didn't know how many crazy girls there were and that I could just be myself and get to the next rose ceremony. So, I sang... If that's the most embarassing moment of my life, it's a good life i've led.
    Welcome to the Fort, tinabachelorett!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Tina you were great. Of course they told you that you had to sing a non copywrited song. We know how Fleiss and his evil minions work. Serving only booze for 12 hours hoping that the girls will get drunk and make fools of themselves, setting up girls to do various things. I'm sure they set up the whole cake bake activity and then suggested using tequila for eggs. But it did help Andy weed through some of the crazies and immature girls I suppose.
    Whether you won the final rose or not , I hope you had fun, and if you didnt win his heart, I am sure you will find love soon. Anyone who gets out there, willing to search for their destiny will find it. PS: you sing very well. PPS: someone mentioned earlier that your hair and makeup were perfect. You looked beautiful!
    Good luck - We'll enjoy watching you!
    Last edited by pajamasam; 04-05-2007 at 12:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast