+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tina - Bachelor 10

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Tina - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2324483;
    Tina is smart and pretty. She may do well on this show. I would like to see her show more confidence, though I cannot say I'd come across as super confident on a reality dating show either. Good luck to her.
    Maybe she isn't drinking enough? I like her too, but they're giving her the "I'm insecure" edit, which means she's outta there.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;2325081;
    Maybe she isn't drinking enough? I like her too, but they're giving her the "I'm insecure" edit, which means she's outta there.
    LOL, maybe not. I think she is smart enough to realize that what seems like fun at the time can be source of foolishness and later regret.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-14-2007 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Removed question that might lead to possible spoilers.

Physically and mentally, I think she is his type. He is very impressed with her braininess. But, she isn't athletic (although she tries) and her insecurity could be a deal breaker. Confidence seems attractive to him and that is why he likes bad girl Stephanie. Also, if she is in medical school, a relocation to Hawaii would be difficult I would think.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-14-2007 at 08:34 AM. Reason: removed question/answer that might lead to possible spoilers.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I think Tina may be too smart for him actually. Although she seemed to think she wasn't as pretty as some of the other contestants, I'd beg to differ. I think Dandy's career will take precedence in his life and with two doctors in one family, the liklihood of them both getting great jobs in the same city isn't likely and I think he would expect her to follow him, rather than him sacrificing to be with her and her fabulous job.

I think the career-minded, well educated women (Tina, Alexis the virgin lawyer--and by the way, good for her for not being an indiscriminate tramp!) are actually at a disadvantage (on this show, I mean) 'cause they have hopes and dreams that don't revolve solely around a man. And Dandy is probably smart enough to realize that.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-14-2007 at 08:36 AM. Reason: removed question/answer that may lead to possible spoilers.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Did anyone else notice that before she sang the National Anthem she gave a little speech where she said she had spoken before congress and celebrities and had never been this nervous. HUH! Then I went to Speculation and read what had been found on her myspace. This woman has so much to offer the world she has no business being on a cheezy show like The Bachelor.

It amazes me and pleases me, as it has Andy, that the women (with a few exceptions *cough*Lindsey*cough*) are very well educated and women who live independent lives with so much going for them. Whew! Fleis & company lucked out this time. But it does beg the question - why?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2328775;
    Did anyone else notice that before she sang the National Anthem she gave a little speech where she said she had spoken before congress and celebrities and had never been this nervous. HUH! Then I went to Speculation and read what had been found on her myspace. This woman has so much to offer the world she has no business being on a cheezy show like The Bachelor.

It amazes me and pleases me, as it has Andy, that the women (with a few exceptions *cough*Lindsey*cough*) are very well educated and women who live independent lives with so much going for them. Whew! Fleis & company lucked out this time. But it does beg the question - why?
    Tina is so successful in her own right - I totally agree! She is quite accomplished. I was surprised to find out how many wonderful and exciting things she has been a part of.. good for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2328775;
    This woman has so much to offer the world she has no business being on a cheezy show like The Bachelor.

Ariel, I remember her saying that. Another thing I really like about her is she seems classy in an understated way, and I liked watching their faces during their chat when she asked him to 'look at the pier' with her. I can't understand why, but she seems terribly insecure which makes me sad for her.

Adding to your question of why she would go on this show, I'm also curious if she's so insecure, how did she get the nerve to do the show in the first place?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie

I am an Asian woman, a physician also, and by no means am I shy. I don't like to fight, but I definitely fight back. You don't get to and through medical school by being passive. It wouldn't surprise me that they are editing her to fit the "stereotype" and such. Quite sad, they would never let anyone get away with just being "nice." Meeting men while in medical school is VERY difficult, so yes, she can have the entire package and still have a hard time dating.

Anyone know which medical school she goes to?? She lives in Hollywood...

I thought I heard Unicersity of California @ San Francisco

At 26, souldn't she be doing her residencey? I thought she mentioned orthopedics.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

My aunt just told me that Tina was on Bachelor: Officer and A Gentleman. I don't watch this sort of stuff, but Tina's my older cousin, so yeah...Then I went into panic mode, then found this thread, then joined immediatly. Does anyone know what happened in the past episodes?
    And also, Tina's going to another medical school, I think. Oh, and does anyone know where you can find the previous episodes of Bachelor 10?
    Last edited by Random Cousin; 04-15-2007 at 08:38 PM. Reason: I forgot to add a couple of notes.

+ Reply to Thread