Closed Thread
Page 9 of 152 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

I really like Tessa, she seems so sweet and is cute too but it just seems like her heart isn't into it. She has expressed 2x now that she's not sure if she should be there...if she was really into him why would she want to leave? I just don't see that fire or passion b/w them, that's something that's either there or isn't, natural chemistry is not something that you can develop...you have it or you don't!

FORT Fogey

Tessa is definitely my favorite. My fiance says that she is the exact type of girl you would want to pick. Someone who hasn't fallen head over heels in love in a matter of two seconds. Someone who sees this process as a little weird/odd. Something's wrong with the people who are OK with it. Tessa seems open and very genuine. She's definitely someone I'd be friends with. Also, loved the part when she fell down and laughed at herself at the very end last night.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

to the FORT mrkipper, She-ra and catn3d!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2349351;
    to the FORT mrkipper, She-ra and catn3d!
    Thanks

FORT Newbie

There's something else going on here that we are not seeingYET. I think Tessa is adorable and I think she is much more involved than even she realizes and I think that is where her struggle is coming from.... She really likes this man, and is confused because it isn't her pattern.... My guess is that she IS head over heels, but being the methodical person she is, she is fighting it tooth and nail because itjust doesn't make sense to her and she doesn't want to be one of the girls who is falling all over themselves over a man on a TV show.

Having said that, my money is on Danielle. I have no idea why..... I'm perfectly willing to be wrong, but I think that's the love story we have not seen. If we don't see at least a part of it next week, then I'll eat my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortyvolunteers;2349767;
    There's something else going on here that we are not seeingYET. I think Tessa is adorable and I think she is much more involved than even she realizes and I think that is where her struggle is coming from.... She really likes this man, and is confused because it isn't her pattern.... My guess is that she IS head over heels, but being the methodical person she is, she is fighting it tooth and nail because itjust doesn't make sense to her and she doesn't want to be one of the girls who is falling all over themselves over a man on a TV show.

Having said that, my money is on Danielle. I have no idea why..... I'm perfectly willing to be wrong, but I think that's the love story we have not seen. If we don't see at least a part of it next week, then I'll eat my words.
    If what Andy and Chris are saying is true and we see the love story start from this next episode then I give Dani a chance, if not it has been there all along with Tessa! From day one she opened herself up and explained why she was there. It took guts coming out of the Limo and telling that corny joke, but what an ice breaker, then she told Andy the story of how her mom met her step-dad, the time-share in Tahoe...he knows something about Tessa (at least tptb have shown us) what does he really know about anybody else (ok Dani's boyfriend)!

I hope the next episode makes the ending more clear, that we are seeing a love story. I think Tessa is beautiful and natural. I'd like to see Andy with any of the remaining ones but Bevin. Bevin is accomplished and intelligent, but I don't see her fitting into Andy's lifestyle. I can see the others fitting in with both Andy and the military spouses and families.

This is from the past episode in Tahoe:

Andy talking to Tessa in Tahoe: "Um, I just hope that, that you, uh, cos I really feel a connection with you & I'm not just blowing smoke. I hope that you felt that the other night...I hope that you, you stick with it"

Andy giving a private interview, while sitting in the snow (shown after his conversation with Tessa): "The person who makes me feel the most calm and at ease is Tessa" - cut directly to this voiceover: "I looked in her in the eyes & I saw the worry & the fear that she has with this journey & I've really just pleaded with her to stick with it".

Oh, he totally wants her

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2350174;
    I hope the next episode makes the ending more clear, that we are seeing a love story. I think Tessa is beautiful and natural. I'd like to see Andy with any of the remaining ones but Bevin. Bevin is accomplished and intelligent, but I don't see her fitting into Andy's lifestyle. I can see the others fitting in with both Andy and the military spouses and families.
    I understand why whomever Andy chooses is going to have to adapt to his lifestyle, with him being in the military and all, but why do the girls have to always adapt. Isn't that why Andrew and Jen broke up? Their life revolved around his? Mary's life revolves around Byrons, or at least as far as the fishing goes. Trista moved to Ryan's hometown. Why isn't there any compromise?

I never knew that Tessa came from such a prestigious family. She's supposedly an heiress.

Will Ex-Washingtonian Tessa Horst Find Love in 'The Bachelor'?

24.04.2007 11:31
    Since every "love match" on the show ends up on the rocks, we lost faith in "The Bachelor" and all those predictable bachelorettes -- until Tessa Horst, the former Washingtonian with an intriguing pedigree.

Until the show finishes out the season, ABC forbids Horst and her family to reveal anything about the choices made by bachelor Andy Baldwin,30, a naval medical officer stationed in Hawaii. Her show bio says only that she's a 26-year-old social worker from San Francisco -- but after plenty of "no comments," we've unearthed this much: Horst grew up in Washington (her dad is Thomas Horst, an international tax expert and former bigwig at Treasury) and graduated from Georgetown Day (1999) and Middlebury College (2003). The exotic brunette is a triathlete, skier, former waitress and possibly an heiress: Sources say her grandfather is one of the richest men in Hong Kong.

Horst, one of 25 women competing, said on the show that she decided to audition because she was ready for an adventure -- her mother, Romana, met her second husband on the Inca Trail. She's clearly ambivalent about the whole reality-dating concept; in the second episode, she told another bachelorette that she was already sick of the competition and wanted to go home. Her lack of desperation must have worked -- Baldwin has already proclaimed her "wife material."

Last night, Horst was in the background for most of the show, and she asked Baldwin not to keep her around if he wasn't feeling a connection between the two of them. So you know what happened -- she received the first rose, making it into the final six.

Closed Thread