Closed Thread
Page 8 of 152 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Add me to the Tessa Loving Support Group! She's great!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Can't stand this girl. There is something insincere about her and I can't quite put my finger on it.

FORT Newbie

I am totally on the Tessa train. I thought I was the only Bachelor neophyte watching just for her. I just think she is the sweetest, most geniune girl on the show---she really is too good for the show. At first I thought she was too good for Andy too... but now I have more respect for him as well. However, if he breaks Tessa's heart, he'll be a fool. A damned fool.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkipper;2348272;
    I am totally on the Tessa train. I thought I was the only Bachelor neophyte watching just for her. I just think she is the sweetest, most geniune girl on the show---she really is too good for the show. At first I thought she was too good for Andy too... but now I have more respect for him as well. However, if he breaks Tessa's heart, he'll be a fool. A damned fool.
    I second that. There is something about her that just seems right, and just right for him. But, guess we'll have to wait and see if he realizes what a treasure she is.

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2348300;
    I second that. There is something about her that just seems right, and just right for him. But, guess we'll have to wait and see if he realizes what a treasure she is.
    Yes, there is something special about Tessa. I think she is far too good for this show . . . and maybe for Andy.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

I am totally on Tessa's train since the show started.. she is the reason why I am watching the show.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

crystalmom -

I LOVE your slide show, thank you!

FORT Fogey

Kudos, crystalmom. What a superb job you did with that slide show. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaminsmom;2348030;
    Can't stand this girl. There is something insincere about her and I can't quite put my finger on it.
    Insincere would apply to Bevin, imo. Tessa has been very sincere and honest, imo with Andy. She was recruited for this show, she didn't apply for it and has every reason to wonder what she's gotten herself into, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Truewriter;2348652;
    Yes, there is something special about Tessa. I think she is far too good for this show . . . and maybe for Andy.
    That is exactly how I perceive Tessa. If she's chosen she might be too good for Andy and is she is she might be too good for him. The proposal, which has been so widely touted, could have resulted from Andy knowing that she's too good for him and grabbed her while he could.

Closed Thread