Closed Thread
Page 6 of 152 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

I think I found some info on Tessa. She is definately my favorite. I used a different search engine and if this is the same Tessa Horst, her family is from the Maryland, Washington DC area. I think she attended Middlebury College..( that info was from the ONE article from Jackson Hole WY on the internet) I think I found she has a sister who also went there. I really think they have been hiding info about her on the internet.. makes you wonder why...lol

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2341754;
    I think I found some info on Tessa. She is definately my favorite. I used a different search engine and if this is the same Tessa Horst, her family is from the Maryland, Washington DC area. I think she attended Middlebury College..( that info was from the ONE article from Jackson Hole WY on the internet) I think I found she has a sister who also went there. I really think they have been hiding info about her on the internet.. makes you wonder why...lol

Go TESSA! She had me at Hello. I've noticed that special spark between Tessa and Andy ever since that infamous muffin joke.

[FA Edit]
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 04-20-2007 at 10:22 PM. Reason: removed part of post that may be considered as "spoiler".

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Hey guys

As a reminder, NO spoilers are allowed in any contestant thread in this forum - that's why we set up the Spoilers & Speculation forum - so that we could keep spoilers that could potentially spoil the show for some out of this forum.

Thanks.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;2341807;
    Go TESSA! She had me at Hello. I've noticed that special spark between Tessa and Andy ever since that infamous muffin joke.

[FA Edit]
    I have to agree with you. I think he seems very taken with her and I believe Tessa will be the last girl standing. I hope they can make it if she is the winner.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

I never got the muffin joke but I think tessa is really sweet.
    When I learned she was recruited I wasn't sure if she was as into andy as the other girls. Maybe she will get more into andy but maybe she is trying to hard for a natural relationship to spark.

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;2341807;

[FA Edit]
    Been lurking, but finally posting because I have to say I agree about Tessa and Andy. From the first meeting with Andy when she stepped out of the limo, she has seemed so natural and has a wonderful sense of humor. I see a special something between them and hope she wins his heart. I think she is quite a jokester as well as being a cute and smart gal. LOL at her attempt with the muffin joke, but Andy took it well and seemed to enjoy it!

Welcome to the Fort Pikaki!

Tessa had me with the muffin joke. I love this girl.

Just for fun, I transcribed (pretty accurately I think) the one-on-one conversation between Tessa and Andy on the aircraft carrier. Based on the amount of times these two use the word "like," I think they are a perfect match!

Andy: It's fun to hear you like, you talk about San Fran.
    Tessa: (smiling) Does it make you miss it at all?
    Andy: It makes me miss it. I know it so well.
    Tessa: It's such a great, GREAT city.
    Andy (interrupting): You talk about your timeshare in Tahoe.
    Tessa: Yeah.
    Andy: And I was like, I totally know that feeling.
    Tessa: Yeah.
    Andy: I know it. And, I know the marina. It's just cool....
    Tessa: Yeah. It's funny cause I'm like, when I'm not with you, I'm like, I don't know if this experience is right for me. And then, as soon as I got here tonight, I want to be here. You know? And it's like... trying to pick that apart.
    Andy: I just want to know that you really, you like me, and you like what I'm about and....
    Tessa: I mean, absolutely. And that's why I say, like, when I doubt it, it's when I'm like.... in the house with like a bunch of girls. And I'm like, that's just totally crazy, ya know?
    Andy: Yeah. That's what I worry about, I mean, is it like just this big sorority party, or like, do they actually wanna like, get to know me? I don't know, I mean... I understand it. But, I've been hoping that like, alright I get to spend some time with Tessa like, one on one and can tell her how I feel about her and how much I like her.
    Tessa: (shyly) I like you too.

Like, I think they like, really like each other, like totally! Gosh, they are so cute together.

That is, like, adorable. Thank you UhHuhHer for the, like, transcription. At least we know their, like, speech patterns are compatible.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread