Closed Thread
Page 53 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

I am going to bring up the YouTube videos here even though it was awhile back when they were discussed. I watched the Bevin/Andy video and hated it! Then the Tessa/Andy one and felt warm and fuzzy. Watch them both one after the other. The Bevin vid seems only to have kissing material, it's just over and over again the making out scenes which is really eye opening as to the depth of whatever "relationship" there is.

Tessa's video has many tender moments shared and not alot of kissing. There's a depth to those encounters that is completely lacking with Bevin. B's vid is actually really boring because all the vid shows is making out scenes...enough already. Anyway, I found it really eye opening to watch these both and compare.

I also agree with so many of you! I'm 47 and I get so emotionally into these Bachelor shows it's embarrasing! After all, it's not my life it's theirs and whoever Andy chooses is obviously his best choice not ours...(but he'd BETTER chose Tessa!)

One more thing...funny! I have a son who is almost 18 and when I watch Bachelor he wants me to call him whenever Tessa and Andy are together and at the FRC and he leaves when Andy is with the other women, cracks me up! I guess he is a romantic deep down and he sees the connect too

FORT Newbie

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10 my nostalgic input.

Tessa is sweet , look at her smile . She is nice , never badmouthed any other girl.
    She is classy , she has very sensual features ...can you tell I am in love with her.
    If Andy does not pick her , he would have missed the woman of his life.
    And he will be always haunted by the sweet intimate moments he shared with her ...
    He will be left with the you tube videos to console himself.
    I am a man , I never got over My Tessa , 20 years after...

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10 my nostalgic input.

Quote Originally Posted by asjaysees;2378595;
    Tessa is sweet , look at her smile . She is nice , never badmouthed any other girl.
    She is classy , she has very sensual features ...can you tell I am in love with her.
    If Andy does not pick her , he would have missed the woman of his life.
    And he will be always haunted by the sweet intimate moments he shared with her ...
    He will be left with the you tube videos to console himself.
    I am a man , I never got over My Tessa , 20 years after...
    Welcome to the FORT ashaysees!

Tessa fan here too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skswashington;2378365;
    I'm betting on Tessa too, especially since we know that he proposes at the end. It seems so clear that he is pursuing her because he feels she is the one. If she wasn't, he would have quit long before this. Before offering her a rose, he almost always says, "Tessa, would you PLEASE accept this rose?" He is the only woman he asks this of. Also, if she ends up telling him she's just not sure, etc. - I can't imagine he would then propose to a second choice.
    I just can't imagine him proposing to a girl (Tessa) who just 2 weeks prior to this, was very unsure and she even stated she "goes back and forth" with this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2378606;
    I just can't imagine him proposing to a girl (Tessa) who just 2 weeks prior to this, was very unsure and she even stated she "goes back and forth" with this.
    I know, it seems hasty doesn't it? The only thing I can think of is when her sister says to Andy, "she marches to her own drummer" (or something like that.....?!?

The fantasy dates and meeting the parents may convince her to throw caution to the wind and say, what the heck, I'm in love with this guy, let's give this a shot.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;2378514;
    I am going to bring up the YouTube videos here even though it was awhile back when they were discussed. I watched the Bevin/Andy video and hated it! Then the Tessa/Andy one and felt warm and fuzzy. Watch them both one after the other. The Bevin vid seems only to have kissing material, it's just over and over again the making out scenes which is really eye opening as to the depth of whatever "relationship" there is.

Tessa's video has many tender moments shared and not alot of kissing. There's a depth to those encounters that is completely lacking with Bevin. B's vid is actually really boring because all the vid shows is making out scenes...enough already. Anyway, I found it really eye opening to watch these both and compare.

I also agree with so many of you! I'm 47 and I get so emotionally into these Bachelor shows it's embarrasing! After all, it's not my life it's theirs and whoever Andy chooses is obviously his best choice not ours...(but he'd BETTER chose Tessa!)

One more thing...funny! I have a son who is almost 18 and when I watch Bachelor he wants me to call him whenever Tessa and Andy are together and at the FRC and he leaves when Andy is with the other women, cracks me up! I guess he is a romantic deep down and he sees the connect too

LOL I love the bit about your son - that is too funny!

I did the same thing, watched both (a few times). I really wanted to see what the others that like Bevin see, but the video just reinforced to me that the Bevin thing is all kissing, and nothing more - no romantic connection. And, if you watch the clips that are slowed down, you can notice his distraction when with Bevin. He always looks straight at Tessa, not at the camera, but with Bevin, he is distracted by the crew.

It's Tessa all they way. And, if he doesn't pick her, he is lying to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2377798;
    Ya, where was Bruce?! I wanted to meet him...er, see him LOL
    I'd assume that he wasn't available, maybe travelling on business? I was interested in seeing what he looked like, the way they met made a cute story.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2378606;
    BUT she is not unsure of HOW she feels about Andy! She is unsure because she knows that he has feelings for the other women, so she is unsure of Andy's feelings for her - as much as she wants to believe they are genuine (listen to what she said on the couch), she understands that he "could" be saying the same stuff to one or more of the women... Once she hears Andy actually say "I LOVE YOU TESSA" - and realises that his feelings for her were true all along, I do not think she will hesitate to accept a proposal.

This my favorite thread . Tessa is the reason why I am watching this season.
    Andy has a choice and I do not see him forcing himself to propose for the sake of the show. If I read Andy correctly, there is no doubt he choose Tessa especially so since there is an engagement .

on a sidenote, this animation shows the sequence of Tessa/Andy meet greet and snowball fight. I am amazed that a simple scene has to be splice and chopped up . Noticed .. no cap - cap -no cap -cap -no cap - cap ... LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2378234;
    When they were on the Mall, she said to Andy that they'd be going to her mom's house, which was not the house Tessa and her sister grew up in but where her mom lives now, and that her Dad, sister, and best friend would be coming over.
    That is what I thought she said, which is why I was wondering why her step dad was not there. I really wanted to see the step dad too.

Closed Thread