Closed Thread
Page 151 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51101141142143144145146147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1513

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

I am trying to figure out what race Tessa is. I tried reading through this thread but too many pages! Does anyone know? Oh, and Marla Maples!!! Yuck! What an insult to beautiful Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2879868;
    I am trying to figure out what race Tessa is. I tried reading through this thread but too many pages! Does anyone know? Oh, and Marla Maples!!! Yuck! What an insult to beautiful Tessa.
    Marla is pretty, but Tessa is beautiful.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

FORT Fanatic

Tessa is mother is chinese and her father is polish.

Tessa's dad is caucasian (maybe of German descent); her mother is of Chinese descent.

She's a very beautiful young woman...on the inside as well as the outside. I donated to her Best Buddies page, and she sent me a lovely handwritten thank you note. I still have it.

I agree...Marla Maples....ewwwwwwwwwww!

Thank you all for the info on Tessa! Marla Maples is a mate "stealer". I wish Andy would show a little more class! Who's next for Andy, Tiffany Pollard? Poor Tessa, she deserves so much better!

I tend to say not poor Tessa at all. I believe that she came to understand that she did not want the relationship with Andy and all of his baggage. It seems to me that they both gave it their best. Andy just wasn't up to Tess IMHO. And she realized that and seems to be not only fine with it but has moved on. I just sincerely hope that we who so love and care about her are able to find out when she has found her soul mate. She is so private that may be hard, but I will always care.

Quote Originally Posted by azalea;2879984;
    I tend to say not poor Tessa at all. I believe that she came to understand that she did not want the relationship with Andy and all of his baggage. It seems to me that they both gave it their best. Andy just wasn't up to Tess IMHO. And she realized that and seems to be not only fine with it but has moved on. I just sincerely hope that we who so love and care about her are able to find out when she has found her soul mate. She is so private that may be hard, but I will always care.
    What baggage does he have?

Some interesting reading on the Andy Baldwin thread..

Enjoy..

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...-10-a-174.html

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2869858;
    I just posted a link (in Andy's thread) to a Us Magazine article that says Andy is now dating Marla Maples (Trump's ex-wife)
    lol. That name Marla Maples?

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2880028;
    What baggage does he have?
    LOL....his love for the camera and other women???

Closed Thread