Closed Thread
Page 15 of 152 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2355247;
    Did you guys read the article with Peyton after she was given the boot? She talks about how close her and Tessa were and that she's rooting for her to be the one in the end
    Wasn't that sweet? she seems like a reallly nice girl. Hope things work out for her.

FORT Fogey

Me too. I was surprised when it was those two chosen for the 2-on-1 date. I kept going, I bet he likes both of these girls.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2354841;
    Seriously, how cute are they?!

And how funny was this?

wait... i missed it. did Tessa actually fall on the snow or was she joking around?

GAH i really hope that this week she takes Andy's advice and focuses on their relationship and not the other girls.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by soulever;2355432;
    wait... i missed it. did Tessa actually fall on the snow or was she joking around?
    It was at the very end, during the credits. She wasn't joking around; she fell and ate snow LOL

Did you guys read the article with Peyton after she was given the boot? She talks about how close her and Tessa were and that she's rooting for her to be the one in the end
    Ooo, I've never read that article. Where can I find it?

Peyton and Tessa did seem really close. Peyton was the only one who noticed that Tessa was upset and comforted her when she was crying in the bathroom. They're both really sweet, fun girls. I figured their personalities would mesh well together. It sucks that it had to be the both of them on that date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AFROdeesYACK;2355484;
    Ooo, I've never read that article. Where can I find it?

Peyton and Tessa did seem really close. Peyton was the only one who noticed that Tessa was upset and comforted her when she was crying in the bathroom. They're both really sweet, fun girls. I figured their personalities would mesh well together. It sucks that it had to be the both of them on that date.
    Just go to google and do a search with "Tessa Horst" and click on the news tab.

FORT Fogey

I don't know if you guys saw this or not, but it made me crack up. It's from the Entertainment Weekly Popwatch Blog:

At this point, I'm sort of vaguely rooting for Tessa, whose response to seeing Andy in action on an aircraft carrier was "it made him a real person for me" as opposed to "OMG! I want to spend the rest of my life with this man!" Also, her date yielded the night's best unintentional doozy: " I want Tessa to let me into her comfort zone." I'm sure you do, Mr. Baldwin. [Removes shades.] I'm sure you do. LOL

FORT Newbie

I love Tessa, but I think she may have too much class for our good doctor.
    She is getting the jewelry, and winner of the jewels never has been the chosen one .
    Have you considered that he called the girl he proposed to" my baby "when he was on "The View", I cannot even imagine Tessa being called baby. Tessa is fantastic, but not they type anyone would call my baby, I would not think. Amber could be called baby because she is young, or Bevin or others because they whine, but not Tessa. I also read somewhere that on Jimmy Kimmels program Andy said he likes dark southerners. The only dark southerner left is Amber and she also could be called baby. Amber could be the chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by oldladysu;2356611;
    I love Tessa, but I think she may have too much class for our good doctor.
    She is getting the jewelry, and winner of the jewels never has been the chosen one .
    Have you considered that he called the girl he proposed to" my baby "when he was on "The View", I cannot even imagine Tessa being called baby. Tessa is fantastic, but not they type anyone would call my baby, I would not think. Amber could be called baby because she is young, or Bevin or others because they whine, but not Tessa. I also read somewhere that on Jimmy Kimmels program Andy said he likes dark southerners. The only dark southerner left is Amber and she also could be called baby. Amber could be the chosen one.
    I read somewhere that Tessa was raised in the VA-DC area. VA is considered as being in the south.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Closed Thread