Closed Thread

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

FORT Newbie

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2587706;
    She has used Tina before to get her messages out.
    Yes. But those have nothing to do with details about her relationship with Andy. Just everyday banal stuff. Tina is just an acquaintance. Not a close friend.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2588072;
    Can I ask which posts were inaccurate? Wt1994 always seems to be right on according to what I read.

I don't understand why a person would make something up on a message board.
    We've seen time and time again many posters making up stuff on this message board. Too many.

FORT Regular

Andy did not say they were struggling. He said they were trying to survive. Every time my brother was sent out of the country when he was in the Air Force, we would call he and his wife and ask how he was doing and he or she would always say "we're just trying to survive" or "we're suvivin". That is just a type of lingo used often by military personnel. It means nothing. AND, as for the "I Love Tessa" etc. do you always go around telling folks that you are "in love with your significant other"? Do you tell her/him "I am in love with you!" on a daily basis or do you say "I Love You"? I think people are just looking for something to criticize . All of this analysis of language is just silly!
    Last edited by rhodie; 09-26-2007 at 11:57 PM.

FORT Newbie

Andy's Myspace also says "In a relationship". I'm sure he would take that comment down if he and Tessa had parted ways.

FORT Regular

I do know that Andy said once in relation to these public boards that when the show was going on he occasionally dropped by one board(not sure if I can identify it by name??) but there were so many mean posters that he stopped. I have also read that Tessa is not at all into Myspace or chat boards.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2588695;
    We have people claiming to know what Andy and Tessa would or wouldn't do.
    And what Andy and Tessa would and wouldnt say, who Andy and Tessa would and wouldnt confide in, what does and does not bother Andy and Tessa, what we should and shouldnt post about Andy and Tessa.

Dont know about you, but I enjoy the back and forth among posters and I hope no one lets one person's opinion stop them from posting whatever they please. This is a CHAT FORUM, not a public relations firm.
    Last edited by onewally; 09-27-2007 at 01:41 PM.

FORT Fogey

I hope no one lets one person's opinion stop them from posting whatever they please. This is a CHAT FORUM, not a public relations firm.
    ITA, and well said, onewally!

Everyone's opinion is welcome here. Our contestant threads for any show are not "fan threads". What we try to have on this site is civil discourse, regardless of agreements/ disagreements. I know it can be frustrating. Heck, I get frustrated. But what we have to remember is to respect our fellow members posts.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Thanks speedbump, it's good to know we have moderators actually watching and can get us all on the right track again. That's why I like this board so much, I feel comfortable posting how I feel where any one else agrees or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortissimo;2586838;
    Not all of wt1994's posts have been accurate. Wazup is not affiliated with Andy or Tessa. Tessa will never confide personal matters to Tina. The reason why there is no statement is because the status of their relationship has not changed. Andy and Tessa are not beholden to any of us. Andy and Tessa do not need to respond to speculations. They have already said that the rest of their story is private; and by not responding to speculations, they are doing exactly that - keeping it private. And why put out another pic similar to the hot tub pic? Every time there is stupid "news" coming from stupid internet or tabloid writers, people go back to speculation and rumor mongering mode anyway. It's a vicious cycle. You can all waste your time blowing up your brains wondering and worrying and you'll never get anywhere for the simple reason that you are not Andy and Tessa. Only Andy and Tessa know what's going on between them and that's private.

Frankly, a lot of the speculations appearing on this board are from people who don't even know the couple or what's really going on. You've only seen 0.0000000001% of their lives .
    The problem is, two separate publications have said, SINCE the last official statement from Andy and Tessa, and SINCE the pictures of them together, that they have broken up. If they do not want people to believe that, they need to issue a statement. Yes, they have every right to live privately, but then why are "friends" the rags seem to consider reliable enough to quote claiming they are not together? This HAS NOT happened in past seasons: the rags and the internet bloggers have shown over time that they have NO interest in passing on inaccurate information (board posters claiming to have "inside" information are another matter; I am referring instead to more widely read pieces from sources that peg their reputations on more often than not being accurate). If Andy and Tessa want the talk to die down, they will have to address it. I agree that it is unfortunate, and I can't say why this couple has been fodder for rumor mongering more than any other past couple, but the best way to have peace is to say, "we're still together. We don't know why it's being reported otherwise." The fact that they DON'T is what gives the rumor mill fodder to continue. And, sorry, but your insistence isn't good enough. Do I personally believe they are together? Yes. But something odd is going on as well, and I can't blame others for being curious.

Closed Thread