Closed Thread

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

FORT Regular

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Tessa would never have a friend post something on this board...after all the hurtful things that have been said here. If ,and this is a big if, Tessa did not want to release a statement through a publicist(one is provided to the contestants.hence the statement about the disengagement) she would go to Tina and her myspace. She has had Tina release messages to her fans before(Best Buddies, fake myspace).JMO!

Doesn't Tessa's friend wt1994 post on this board? I thought she was considered to be pretty accurate and reliable. With all the speculation going on, why doesn't Andy just issue another statement either through the venue mentioned or on his MySpace like the one with the hot tub pic?

Quote Originally Posted by willoww;2586497;
    I may not have read the actual posts from her friends -- just picked up the information from message boards. One reason I think Tessa has ended it is that the "activity" on Andy's personal MySpace yesterday seem to be mainly a plea to reconsider - to give me another chance. But, I get the sense from what the "friend" said (if it is a friend) that Tessa gave Andy many chances, (ie. Tessa stood by him, etc.) until he hurt her once too often. That was probably the pictures of him with Ms Iran. I would think Andy could have spent Sunday with Tessa, but he didn't AND got caught by the paps. It may have meant nothing, but it still had to have been embarrassing to Tessa.
    Andy has been quoted as saying that he has been friends with "Miss Iran" for years and that he was with Tessa the entire weekend.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by willoww;2586737;
    Doesn't Tessa's friend wt1994 post on this board? I thought she was considered to be pretty accurate and reliable. With all the speculation going on, why doesn't Andy just issue another statement either through the venue mentioned or on his MySpace like the one with the hot tub pic?
    Not all of wt1994's posts have been accurate. Wazup is not affiliated with Andy or Tessa. Tessa will never confide personal matters to Tina. The reason why there is no statement is because the status of their relationship has not changed. Andy and Tessa are not beholden to any of us. Andy and Tessa do not need to respond to speculations. They have already said that the rest of their story is private; and by not responding to speculations, they are doing exactly that - keeping it private. And why put out another pic similar to the hot tub pic? Every time there is stupid "news" coming from stupid internet or tabloid writers, people go back to speculation and rumor mongering mode anyway. It's a vicious cycle. You can all waste your time blowing up your brains wondering and worrying and you'll never get anywhere for the simple reason that you are not Andy and Tessa. Only Andy and Tessa know what's going on between them and that's private.

Frankly, a lot of the speculations appearing on this board are from people who don't even know the couple or what's really going on. You've only seen 0.0000000001% of their lives .
    Last edited by pajamasam; 09-26-2007 at 07:59 AM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rhodie;2586532;
    Tessa would never have a friend post something on this board...after all the hurtful things that have been said here. If ,and this is a big if, Tessa did not want to release a statement through a publicist(one is provided to the contestants.hence the statement about the disengagement) she would go to Tina and her myspace. She has had Tina release messages to her fans before(Best Buddies, fake myspace).JMO!
    Sorry but Tessa would never relay deep personal matters through Tina. We've all seen how Tina can't be trusted to keep information objective when it comes to her experiences on The Bachelor.

FORT Regular

I agree with you. You notice I said "if, and that's a very big if," Tessa wanted to get a message out and didn't want to release a statement....
    I personally do not think Tessa would share intimate news with Tina either....I was just responding to all the people who seem to assume that everyone on this board can be trusted with telling facts and that this is the proper place for Tessa to share news. I don't think we should believe anything that doesn't come straight from the horse's mouth! Personally, I don't think it matters what Andy or Tessa does or says, there are still naysayers who will turn everything into something bad.....they are better off to keep their relationship to themselves. All we've heard from them is that they are still together. That should be the end of that!

Quote Originally Posted by willoww;2586497;
    I may not have read the actual posts from her friends -- just picked up the information from message boards. One reason I think Tessa has ended it is that the "activity" on Andy's personal MySpace yesterday seem to be mainly a plea to reconsider - to give me another chance. But, I get the sense from what the "friend" said (if it is a friend) that Tessa gave Andy many chances, (ie. Tessa stood by him, etc.) until he hurt her once too often. That was probably the pictures of him with Ms Iran. I would think Andy could have spent Sunday with Tessa, but he didn't AND got caught by the paps. It may have meant nothing, but it still had to have been embarrassing to Tessa.

I agree, it does't matter if there is anything going on with Andy or any of his friends, it's his actions and the effect on Tessa that's the issue.

Can you imagine how many times Tessa has had to explain Andy's actions to her family and friends. Especially her family....

In Andy's post he also said he and Tessa were struggling, neither did he use the phrase "in Love" with Tessa he said he loved Tessa. Which is what he told Bevin he loved her but was in love with Tessa. I found that quite interesting!!
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 09-26-2007 at 07:17 PM. Reason: remove quotes

Quote Originally Posted by rhodie;2586532;

She has used Tina before to get her messages out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortissimo;2586838;
    Not all of wt1994's posts have been accurate. Wazup is not affiliated with Andy or Tessa. Tessa will never confide personal matters to Tina. The reason why there is no statement is because the status of their relationship has not changed. Andy and Tessa are not beholden to any of us. Andy and Tessa do not need to respond to speculations. They have already said that the rest of their story is private; and by not responding to speculations, they are doing exactly that - keeping it private. And why put out another pic similar to the hot tub pic? Every time there is stupid "news" coming from stupid internet or tabloid writers, people go back to speculation and rumor mongering mode anyway. It's a vicious cycle. You can all waste your time blowing up your brains wondering and worrying and you'll never get anywhere for the simple reason that you are not Andy and Tessa. Only Andy and Tessa know what's going on between them and that's private.

Frankly, a lot of the speculations appearing on this board are from people who don't even know the couple or what's really going on. You've only seen 0.0000000001% of their lives .

Excellent post! They are the only ones who know the whole story behind their love story. That is the way it should be IMHO. Just because they went on the show and happened to find love, doesn't make it that we should be in the know of their whole relationship. IMO They are both adults and pretty bright ones, they will decide what is best for them.
    The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of what they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortissimo;2586838;

Can I ask which posts were inaccurate? Wt1994 always seems to be right on according to what I read.

I don't understand why a person would make something up on a message board.

Closed Thread