Closed Thread

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

FORT Regular

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

If this were true, I'd say that's a good way to lose two good friends!! I just don't buy any of it! Could it be a coincidence that this appears the day before the premiere of the new Bachelor?? Just food for thought!! Also this poster just joined this week and has never posted before! Strange, if you ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by wazup;2583423;
    Andy and Tessa never once faked a smile or pretended to be anything that they weren't. Unfortunately for the two of them they could not continue on the path they were traveling and ended their relationship, this time InTouch reported correctly, "The Bachelor got Dumped". Tessa fell in love with the Andy that she met on the show, and continued to love him as she got to know him in a different context (real life). Andy has a thing for staying a celebrity and his desire to remain "famous" is impt enough to him that he acted in ways that in turn hurt Tessa. Tessa deserves better then that, and perhaps down the road Andy will realign his priorities and they will meet again. Tessa stood by his side and hoped he could be the guy she fell in love with, but it wasn't so. I give them both respect as they move on with their lives, and find what each of them is looking for.

I'm sure you are aware we are all a little unsure of the situation between Andy & Tessa. Your post makes a lot of sense to me and goes along the train of thought I have been following recentlly. I've even wondered which one is the real Andy??? Maybe Tessa feels the same way. I do not care at all for the Andy we gotten to know since the show. Hopefullly, he has just gotten caught up in the whirl and will eventually seattle down. If not, Tessa run as fast as you can.

It's my opinion,: that Andy does not seem to understand the effect his actions has on others and until he does understand he will continue to repeat himself.

I also wish the two of them well, Andy will be the big loser in this situation. He'll never find another Tessa.

FORT Fogey

Also this poster just joined this week and has never posted before! Strange, if you ask me!
    rhodie, this is not the first person who's posted to this list claiming knowledge of personal information about Andy and Tessa. Your first posts to this forum also implied you have firsthand information about Andy and Tessa's relationship. Anyone can create a screen name and sign on to a list claiming they have personal knowledge, so the only definitive statements are from Andy and Tessa themselves.

FORT Regular

I would absolutely agree with that MizDaisy!! I have said repeatedly that you should believe nothing unless it comes straight from Andy and Tessa directly. I include my comments in that as well. I don't expect anyone to take my word for anything, nor should you believe anyone else who claims to have info..........wait to hear from Andy and Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2584294;

I'm sure you are aware we are all a little unsure of the situation between Andy & Tessa. Your post makes a lot of sense to me and goes along the train of thought I have been following recentlly. I've even wondered which one is the real Andy??? Maybe Tessa feels the same way. I do not care at all for the Andy we gotten to know since the show. Hopefullly, he has just gotten caught up in the whirl and will eventually seattle down. If not, Tessa run as fast as you can.

It's my opinion,: that Andy does not seem to understand the effect his actions has on others and until he does understand he will continue to repeat himself.

I also wish the two of them well, Andy will be the big loser in this situation. He'll never find another Tessa.
    I couldn't agree more, rileymeboy. She is a true gem.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Maybe it's Bevin, trying to sneak in? LOL.

Do I think they can last? I'm not sure. I have this little fairytale person inside that wants it all to work out, but I'm also a realist. Most of these couples cannot withstand the real world. It's not their fault. They're pressured and pushed and then celebrity happens and it's all a nightmare. Many couples grounded in reality would never withstand this scrutiny. How can a reality show couple do it?

The Bachelor is nice cause it gives us hope, but that's about it. Trista and Ryan aside, and they work cause they're both in love with Trista. Nothing wrong with that, just is what it is.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by gemgirlco.com;2583752;
    If Wazup is such a close friend I don't understand why she/he would come here and make this statement. If it is true and the couple is hurting a true friend would not public expose their pain! At this point I don't know who or what to believe.
    I completely agree. This is a type of "close friend" most people could live without.

My feeling is that Tessa did ask her friends to post those messages. I think that Tessa has ended it with Andy, but she doesn't make official statements because she isn't interested in the media. I think she wants her fans to know, so she asked her friends to get the word out.

Quote Originally Posted by willoww;2586436;
    My feeling is that Tessa did ask her friends to post those messages. I think that Tessa has ended it with Andy, but she doesn't make official statements because she isn't interested in the media. I think she wants her fans to know, so she asked her friends to get the word out.
    You know willow, that is a real possibility, I hadn't thought of that before. She has done that in the past. But, they usually say something like Tessa ask me to post etc.

I may not have read the actual posts from her friends -- just picked up the information from message boards. One reason I think Tessa has ended it is that the "activity" on Andy's personal MySpace yesterday seem to be mainly a plea to reconsider - to give me another chance. But, I get the sense from what the "friend" said (if it is a friend) that Tessa gave Andy many chances, (ie. Tessa stood by him, etc.) until he hurt her once too often. That was probably the pictures of him with Ms Iran. I would think Andy could have spent Sunday with Tessa, but he didn't AND got caught by the paps. It may have meant nothing, but it still had to have been embarrassing to Tessa.
    Last edited by willoww; 09-25-2007 at 09:39 PM. Reason: wrong information

Closed Thread