Closed Thread

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

  1. #1411
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    666

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2582959;
    But smiling for the cameras and looking happy doesn't prove that they actually are happy with each other as a couple.
    Maybe it's just me but I think smiling as genuinely as they looked to be smiling doesn't prove that they're not happy.

  2. #1412
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2583360;
    Maybe it's just me but I think smiling as genuinely as they looked to be smiling doesn't prove that they're not happy.

    Andy and Tessa never once faked a smile or pretended to be anything that they weren't. Unfortunately for the two of them they could not continue on the path they were traveling and ended their relationship, this time InTouch reported correctly, "The Bachelor got Dumped". Tessa fell in love with the Andy that she met on the show, and continued to love him as she got to know him in a different context (real life). Andy has a thing for staying a celebrity and his desire to remain "famous" is impt enough to him that he acted in ways that in turn hurt Tessa. Tessa deserves better then that, and perhaps down the road Andy will realign his priorities and they will meet again. Tessa stood by his side and hoped he could be the guy she fell in love with, but it wasn't so. I give them both respect as they move on with their lives, and find what each of them is looking for.

  3. #1413
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Actually, to clarify, US Weekly for Oct 1st, states that Andy & Tessa are still together. Andy's fan myspace page and his personal myspace page continue to show up-dated pictures of the couple during their recent outings. I do believe that they are both in a committed relationship and until I hear anything otherwise directly from both of them through a public statement, I will continue to believe that they are together

  4. #1414
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by manoloblahnik;2583426;
    Actually, to clarify, US Weekly for Oct 1st, states that Andy & Tessa are still together. Andy's fan myspace page and his personal myspace page continue to show up-dated pictures of the couple during their recent outings. I do believe that they are both in a committed relationship and until I hear anything otherwise directly from both of them through a public statement, I will continue to believe that they are together

    As a close friend of the couple I can assure you that they are no longer together, it hasnt been easy on either, but it IS the truth. You will not be hearing a statement b/c it is too personal and hurtful for them right now, they're not ready to make a statement.

  5. #1415
    FORT Fan Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    270

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by wazup;2583428;
    As a close friend of the couple I can assure you that they are no longer together, it hasnt been easy on either, but it IS the truth. You will not be hearing a statement b/c it is too personal and hurtful for them right now, they're not ready to make a statement.

    I hope what you are reporting is a lack of communication. Tessa and Andy seem so right for each other and I am pulling for them. If true, hopefully they can work things out.

  6. #1416
    FORT Fan gemgirlco.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    159

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by wazup;2583428;
    As a close friend of the couple I can assure you that they are no longer together, it hasnt been easy on either, but it IS the truth. You will not be hearing a statement b/c it is too personal and hurtful for them right now, they're not ready to make a statement.

    May I ask when this happened?

  7. #1417
    FORT Fanatic toni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    on the corner of chaos and mayhem
    Posts
    605

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Wazup and wt1994 claim to know the couple. Wazup says Andy and Tessa broke up and Wt1994 says not to believe anything we read (or something to that effect). I don't know who to believe at this point, but I hope Tessa and Andy make the decision that's right for them and for them only...and with that said...

    On with Bachelor 11...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

  8. #1418
    FORT Fan gemgirlco.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    159

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by toni;2583734;
    Wazup and wt1994 claim to know the couple. Wazup says Andy and Tessa broke up and Wt1994 says not to believe anything we read (or something to that effect). I don't know who to believe at this point, but I hope Tessa and Andy make the decision that's right for them and for them only...and with that said...

    On with Bachelor 11...

    If Wazup is such a close friend I don't understand why she/he would come here and make this statement. If it is true and the couple is hurting a true friend would not public expose their pain! At this point I don't know who or what to believe.

  9. #1419
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    76

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    I'm sorry but I cannot believe that wasup is such a great friend of Andy and Tessa. If they are apart and it is so painful, WHY would this poster come to such a public board with the info. Also, in response to the part about it being too painful to issue a statement......Could anything be more painful to a relationship than all of the speculation going on on the various boards, tabloid articles. etc.??? All of this poster's info seems to have come from lots of other posts, all put together to sound credible. I would only advise everyone to believe nothing that doesn't come directly from Andy and/or Tessa!!

  10. #1420
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by wazup;2583428;
    As a close friend of the couple I can assure you that they are no longer together, it hasnt been easy on either, but it IS the truth. You will not be hearing a statement b/c it is too personal and hurtful for them right now, they're not ready to make a statement.

    The last sentence of this post is what bothers me. "They are not ready to make a statement" but yet this close friend thought it was appropriate to make it for them on a message board.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.