Closed Thread

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

FORT Fanatic

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2582959;
    But smiling for the cameras and looking happy doesn't prove that they actually are happy with each other as a couple.
    Maybe it's just me but I think smiling as genuinely as they looked to be smiling doesn't prove that they're not happy.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2583360;
    Maybe it's just me but I think smiling as genuinely as they looked to be smiling doesn't prove that they're not happy.

Andy and Tessa never once faked a smile or pretended to be anything that they weren't. Unfortunately for the two of them they could not continue on the path they were traveling and ended their relationship, this time InTouch reported correctly, "The Bachelor got Dumped". Tessa fell in love with the Andy that she met on the show, and continued to love him as she got to know him in a different context (real life). Andy has a thing for staying a celebrity and his desire to remain "famous" is impt enough to him that he acted in ways that in turn hurt Tessa. Tessa deserves better then that, and perhaps down the road Andy will realign his priorities and they will meet again. Tessa stood by his side and hoped he could be the guy she fell in love with, but it wasn't so. I give them both respect as they move on with their lives, and find what each of them is looking for.

FORT Newbie

Actually, to clarify, US Weekly for Oct 1st, states that Andy & Tessa are still together. Andy's fan myspace page and his personal myspace page continue to show up-dated pictures of the couple during their recent outings. I do believe that they are both in a committed relationship and until I hear anything otherwise directly from both of them through a public statement, I will continue to believe that they are together

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by manoloblahnik;2583426;
    Actually, to clarify, US Weekly for Oct 1st, states that Andy & Tessa are still together. Andy's fan myspace page and his personal myspace page continue to show up-dated pictures of the couple during their recent outings. I do believe that they are both in a committed relationship and until I hear anything otherwise directly from both of them through a public statement, I will continue to believe that they are together

As a close friend of the couple I can assure you that they are no longer together, it hasnt been easy on either, but it IS the truth. You will not be hearing a statement b/c it is too personal and hurtful for them right now, they're not ready to make a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by wazup;2583428;
    As a close friend of the couple I can assure you that they are no longer together, it hasnt been easy on either, but it IS the truth. You will not be hearing a statement b/c it is too personal and hurtful for them right now, they're not ready to make a statement.

I hope what you are reporting is a lack of communication. Tessa and Andy seem so right for each other and I am pulling for them. If true, hopefully they can work things out.

May I ask when this happened?

Wazup and wt1994 claim to know the couple. Wazup says Andy and Tessa broke up and Wt1994 says not to believe anything we read (or something to that effect). I don't know who to believe at this point, but I hope Tessa and Andy make the decision that's right for them and for them only...and with that said...

On with Bachelor 11...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2583734;
    Wazup and wt1994 claim to know the couple. Wazup says Andy and Tessa broke up and Wt1994 says not to believe anything we read (or something to that effect). I don't know who to believe at this point, but I hope Tessa and Andy make the decision that's right for them and for them only...and with that said...

On with Bachelor 11...

If Wazup is such a close friend I don't understand why she/he would come here and make this statement. If it is true and the couple is hurting a true friend would not public expose their pain! At this point I don't know who or what to believe.

FORT Regular

I'm sorry but I cannot believe that wasup is such a great friend of Andy and Tessa. If they are apart and it is so painful, WHY would this poster come to such a public board with the info. Also, in response to the part about it being too painful to issue a statement......Could anything be more painful to a relationship than all of the speculation going on on the various boards, tabloid articles. etc.??? All of this poster's info seems to have come from lots of other posts, all put together to sound credible. I would only advise everyone to believe nothing that doesn't come directly from Andy and/or Tessa!!

FORT Newbie

The last sentence of this post is what bothers me. "They are not ready to make a statement" but yet this close friend thought it was appropriate to make it for them on a message board.

Closed Thread