Closed Thread
Page 13 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

I think Tessa is beautiful!! I like her more and more every week. She has an amazing personality.

I truly hope she wins, I think I will be heartbroken if she doesn't!

there are new screencaps of Tessa and Andy kissing. They look right together.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

I love the new screencaps of Andy & Tessa kissing. Their kiss looks so much more passionate and not forced like the other caps.
    Last edited by lildago; 04-26-2007 at 10:49 PM. Reason: spoiler info removed

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2353266;
    I think Tessa is beautiful!! I like her more and more every week. She has an amazing personality.
    I agree! She is beautiful inside and out!

There are some awesome screencaps of Tessa and Andy steaming up the screen
    Last edited by lildago; 04-27-2007 at 11:25 AM. Reason: request for screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by aphijess;2353936;
    I agree! She is beautiful inside and out!
    I truly think Tessa is just as beautiful as Bevin, neither is movie star gorgeous, but one is consistent with his usual "type", although Bevin may have a sexier body. Both would seem to completely satisfy any man's basic requirements for beauty, imo.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Tessa is my favorite but how does everyone know his type? I've read (in this forum) that Dandy dated a few models prior to landing this gig to find Mrs. Dandy. Were they Asian or Latina as well? How does everyone know he dated a lot of Asian women or Latinas? I think Tessa would be "the type" for a lot of guys, regardless of their preference for blondes or brunettes because it looks like she can do anything they can do (she's very athletic) but she certainly cleans up well to look beautiful in an evening gown! She also has a winning personality, which I like a lot. Despite how much I make fun of Dandy, he seems like a nice enough guy. I think they make a really cute couple...but I hope if they have children, the babies look more like her than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2354309;
    ...but I hope if they have children, the babies look more like her than him.
    This made me laugh. I can just picture those poor kids with Dandy's cheesy smile.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;2354129;
    There are some awesome screencaps of Tessa and Andy steaming up the screen
    I don't know if you saw the 3 seconds preview last night, but from what they showed (which usually means nothing), Tessa/Andy's kiss seemed more passionate than the others they showed. But maybe they're just trying to build Tessa up, only to have her dumped a week or two later :nono

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2354375;
    I don't know if you saw the 3 seconds preview last night, but from what they showed (which usually means nothing), Tessa/Andy's kiss seemed more passionate than the others they showed. But maybe they're just trying to build Tessa up, only to have her dumped a week or two later :nono
    Unfortunately I didn't get to see the preview - but hearing you say that makes me very, very happy indeed

Closed Thread