Closed Thread
Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by soulever;2351191;
    I think it's so adorable how Andy kept his eyes open during him and Tessa's first kiss on the helicopter. It would normally be freaky to me, but that moment just shows how much he adores her. with other girls he's pretty tightlipped when kissing...
    I agree with you about the kissing part. He really opened up and laid a good kiss on Tessa. The other women it has had a more "uptight" feel to it. He seems anxious and nervous around Tessa and I find it very sweet. With Bevin, it appears to be lust.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

FORT Fogey

I don't know. I think he's going to pick her, and I really like Andy and I like Tessa even more.

However, it also seems to me that their family backgrounds are extremely different, and that her free-spiritedness and what seems to be more of an upper-middle-class background may eventually conflict with what he says are his conservative values, his and his family's very small-town-people aspect, and, especially, his military lifestyle. I just don't see Tessa married long-term to a military officer and would-be astronaut for some reason. Something tells me that their underlying expectations and the things they're conditioned to be and expect on a daily basis may clash eventually, even though they obviously share things too.

I'm expecting her to be the winner, followed by a year-or-two engagement, Andrew and Jen, and Meredith and Ian, style, followed by a regretful breakup when they figure out that their approaches to life and their expectations just don't quite mesh.

Quote Originally Posted by AFROdeesYACK;2350719;
    They also have San Francisco and Tahoe in common. Andy and Tessa compliment each other so well. Tessa's like the male version of Andy, and vice-versa.

Both of them were PICKED to be on the show. It's like Andy and Tessa were meant to find each other on it. If Andy does choose Tessa in the end, it truly will be a story about fate. Here's two people who never once thought they'd be a part of something like this, much less find their one true love in the process. Their journey very much correlates to Tessa's Inca Trail story. You can find love in the most unexpected places, but you have to be willing to take a risk, and that's what they did by agreeing to do the show. Hopefully Tessa and Andy's path will lead to marriage, just like Tessa's mom and stepdad did.
    I love for this scenario to happen and I am in total agreement with you!
    Destiny and Fate working for Tessa and Andy ...a real LOVE STORY with Hollywood and DIVINE INTERVENTION!!!
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    CHEERS for Tessa
    Last edited by lildago; 04-26-2007 at 07:23 PM. Reason: remove spoiler info

I HOPE its Tessa. IMO she seems to be the most compatible with him and the most capable of handling his lifestyle. She isn't needy, seems pretty independent, and has a calm maturity that would translate well as the mate of a Navy doctor. She appears to be the complete opposite of Bevin (his other "crush" who seems super needy to me). Will he pick Tessa? For his sake, I do hope so.

FORT Regular

Tessa is my favorite too. She's really the only reason I'm watching this season of the Bachelor. She really stood out from the first night. She was like a breath of fresh air, so natural and genuine.

My heart went out to her last week, when she told Andy "I don't want to be hurt". She looked so vulnerable and scared. I just wanted to jump through the TV screen and give her a big hug.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2312900;
    At this point she's my fav too. I also got that Meredith vibe. She has a beautiful, yet very friendly face.
    I just don't see where Tessa is beautiful, but to each his own, I guess. She is a likeable sweet person. Andy must have seen something from within.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2352886;
    I just don't see where Tessa is beautiful, but to each his own, I guess. She is a likeable sweet person. Andy must have seen something from within.
    Beauty is a very individual thing. Lots of people thought that Moana was beautiful, I just didn't see it. We see all these girls in all stages of makeup from all different angles and varying lighting they are real people and not air brushed images. Tessa certainly has an exotic quality to her, so if one favors girl next door blonde blue eyed looks she wouldn't appeal to them. (Fortunately my dh favors the blonde types, lol)

I agree that beauty is subjective. In Tessa's case, Andy is attracted to the exotic Asian and Hispanic types (Tessa, Tina, and Amber), so he would find Tessa's brand of beauty appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2352924;
    Beauty is a very individual thing. Lots of people thought that Moana was beautiful, I just didn't see it. We see all these girls in all stages of makeup from all different angles and varying lighting they are real people and not air brushed images. Tessa certainly has an exotic quality to her, so if one favors girl next door blonde blue eyed looks she wouldn't appeal to them. (Fortunately my dh favors the blonde types, lol)
    Yes, you are aboslutely right about that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Now I was one who thought Moana was beautiful in an exotic way..fortunately, my dh favors the blondes, too
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

confused

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2353017;
    Yes, you are aboslutely right about that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Now I was one who thought Moana was beautiful in an exotic way..fortunately, my dh favors the blondes, too
    I agree as well. I thought Moana was beautiful while many others thought Sarah was. This time I like Danielle's looks over Tessa. My husband likes blondes and brunettes. Tessa is attractive, don't get me wrong. She looked really cute during the ski trip.

Closed Thread