Closed Thread
Page 11 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

They also have San Francisco and Tahoe in common. Andy and Tessa compliment each other so well. Tessa's like the male version of Andy, and vice-versa.

Both of them were PICKED to be on the show. It's like Andy and Tessa were meant to find each other on it. If Andy does choose Tessa in the end, it truly will be a story about fate. Here's two people who never once thought they'd be a part of something like this, much less find their one true love in the process. Their journey very much correlates to Tessa's Inca Trail story. You can find love in the most unexpected places, but you have to be willing to take a risk, and that's what they did by agreeing to do the show. Hopefully Tessa and Andy's path will lead to marriage, just like Tessa's mom and stepdad did.
    Last edited by lildago; 04-26-2007 at 08:24 PM. Reason: remove spoiler info

FORT Fogey

I forgot to mention that part too...Tessa did not even choose to be on this show. They recruited her, so it would make sense for her to be overwhelmed by all of this and maybe want to quit. BTW, what is the story of her getting on the show...I don't know it?

FORT Regular

I think Tessa fits him like a glove. She is a marathon runner, athletic, down to earth, brunette, etc.....
    Not to mention beautiful San Francisco. He went to med school in SF.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2350759;
    I forgot to mention that part too...Tessa did not even choose to be on this show. They recruited her, so it would make sense for her to be overwhelmed by all of this and maybe want to quit. BTW, what is the story of her getting on the show...I don't know it?
    I think they approached her after they saw her at the finish line of a half marathon. I might be wrong though.

Tessa was recruited by The Bachelor's casting agents who spotted her at a half-marathon in San Francisco.

FORT Fogey

Thanks guys! Ya, I just read that in this article. I'm sure you all have read it, but it's worth rereading

Jackson Hole News - April 4, 2007

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

The more I read about Tessa, the more I adore her! What a doll!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2347913;
    I think when you're building a long-term relationship, you need to like the person first. I agree with ceastar04 that they really seem to LIKE each other. The love will come. We just need to be patient.
    I absolutely agree with you....Tessa and Andy are perfect fit ... and at this early stage.."getting to know you"...the search for LOVE has come to an END and the COURTSHIP BEGINS!!!....

I believe that Andy will choose Tessa in the END ....keep this fingers crossed !

I haved watched the couch scene so many times that I think I have it memorized. They were looking each into each other's eyes and how he pleaded with her to stick with him. and she did initiate the kiss, although I don't think it was meant to be a kiss...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

I think it's so adorable how Andy kept his eyes open during him and Tessa's first kiss on the helicopter. It would normally be freaky to me, but that moment just shows how much he adores her. with other girls he's pretty tightlipped when kissing...

Closed Thread