Closed Thread
Page 102 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1513

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

She's a beautiful gal and Andy is a lucky guy!

FORT Newbie

FYI - Andy was very touchy-feely with both his mother and sister during the home visit. I think I remember noticing him with his hand on his mom's thigh. We are all pretty sure that he wasn't making a pass at her! While his touching Bevin may have been a little "too much", I don't think anything inappropriate was meant by it. He's just a touchy guy.

FORT Newbie

Thanks for posting that awesome photo TALLDEDE! It looks like Andy & Tessa are is in Hawaii signing autographs???

Quote Originally Posted by oneiyorky;2420675;
    Thanks for posting that awesome photo TALLDEDE! It looks like Andy & Tessa are is in Hawaii signing autographs???
    There are more (and a link) on the Media thread in the Spoilers section.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oneiyorky;2420675;

You're welcome oneiyorky. Check out the media thread, post #2236, I have two more pics.

FORT Newbie

I was just rewatching some of the earlier Bachelor episodes, and came across the one where they all went out on the yacht.

Noticed it at the time, but it seems more relevant now. At the end of the date where they're all sitting at the back of the boat, Andy and Tessa are beside each other, and chatting away to each other. No-one else is talking to them, it's just the two of them. Just thought that was cute and telling about their close relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by carysinthe2k;2420844;
    I was just rewatching some of the earlier Bachelor episodes, and came across the one where they all went out on the yacht.

Noticed it at the time, but it seems more relevant now. At the end of the date where they're all sitting at the back of the boat, Andy and Tessa are beside each other, and chatting away to each other. No-one else is talking to them, it's just the two of them. Just thought that was cute and telling about their close relationship!
    I wished I had seen that episode. I didn't star watching until the hometown date.

FORT Fogey

I really liked that scene. It was sort of like no one else was there, just the two of them. He kept stealing glances her way, also.

FORT Regular

When I watched that I wondered why Andy was at the end with Tessa instead of in the middle of all the girls, which would make more sense since he is the center of the show.

talldede, I have been and still am a kayaker, but I have always thought Tessa was a beautiful woman. I have my personal opinions about her and Andy, but that is better saved for another thread as not to impede on the Tessa love.

But, that is a great photo of her!!!

Closed Thread