Closed Thread
Page 10 of 152 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa - Bachelor 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Tessa - Bachelor 10

And this is what happens when I am bored...

And this made me LOL

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2350519;
    I understand why whomever Andy chooses is going to have to adapt to his lifestyle, with him being in the military and all, but why do the girls have to always adapt. Isn't that why Andrew and Jen broke up? Their life revolved around his? Mary's life revolves around Byrons, or at least as far as the fishing goes. Trista moved to Ryan's hometown. Why isn't there any compromise?
    I cannot speak as a military spouse, but a family member is. I think it might be the one situation where you have to know going into it that you are making a big commitment to that lifestyle, moreso than usual.

As far as the other Bach. couples, I am not sure. Andrew had a family business. Lorenzo was pretty clear last season that he wanted someone to move to NYC. Maybe we are seeing a pattern here that the reason an eligible bachelor goes on the show when you would think he could "find someone on his own" is that it is actual difficult to meet a fantastic woman who also wants to adapt herself to his lifestyle??

FORT Fanatic

I am so hooked on Tessa. From the minute she popped on the screen until she was on the couch with him before the last RC. In the beginning I did not think she stood a chance because she was not shown too much, but when he let Peyton go and kept her, I immediately jumped on these boards to find out if I had missed something as the casual viewer and I think that I have. I feel the chemistry to the point of getting teary eyed watching some of their scenes together (helicopter, couch before the last RC). I cannot wait to see how much more chemistry they have coming up!!!!

I'm a military wife of 27 years...Tessa, Bevin or Dani will know what to expect if he chooses them. He took Peyton and Tessa onto ship and showed them where he works and lives. When you join the military you have very few options (Drs. can stick around more in one place). The women I have met in all my travels are the most independent, self-reliant ladies and you learn not to sweat the small stuff! Tessa (or whoever) will enjoy the traveling, the great friends she will make...it is a great life!

I feel the chemistry to the point of getting teary eyed watching some of their scenes together
    I feel the same way. I've rewatched their RC couch scene so many times, and each time I get teary eyed! The way they stare deep into each other's eyes...you can almost FEEL the love brewing.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AFROdeesYACK;2350623;
    I feel the same way. I've rewatched their RC couch scene so many times, and each time I get teary eyed! The way they stare deep into each other's eyes...you can almost FEEL the love brewing.
    I know! I cannot wait until the Cinderalla date

Quote Originally Posted by Fortyvolunteers;2349767;
    There's something else going on here that we are not seeingYET. I think Tessa is adorable and I think she is much more involved than even she realizes and I think that is where her struggle is coming from.... She really likes this man, and is confused because it isn't her pattern.... My guess is that she IS head over heels, but being the methodical person she is, she is fighting it tooth and nail because itjust doesn't make sense to her and she doesn't want to be one of the girls who is falling all over themselves over a man on a TV show.

Having said that, my money is on Danielle. I have no idea why..... I'm perfectly willing to be wrong, but I think that's the love story we have not seen. If we don't see at least a part of it next week, then I'll eat my words.
    I agree with all you've said about Tessa. I think Andy kind of likes having to chase her a little bit--she's a challenge and a REAL prize.
    Just my opinion, but I think the tvDani is sweet, but I think the compelling factor is the tragedy and people want a fairy tale ending. They think the tragedy means that she deserves Andy more. In reality the person who should get Andy is his "puzzle piece", the person that fits HIM and visa versa. I just don't see any basis for this unique "rightness" with Danielle.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2350634;
    I agree with all you've said about Tessa. I think Andy kind of likes having to chase her a little bit--she's a challenge and a REAL prize.
    Just my opinion, but I think the tvDani is sweet, but I think the compelling factor is the tragedy and people want a fairy tale ending. They think the tragedy means that she deserves Andy more. In reality the person who should get Andy is his "puzzle piece", the person that fits HIM and visa versa. I just don't see any basis for this unique "rightness" with Danielle.
    I think Tessa fits him like a glove. She is a marathon runner, athletic, down to earth, brunette, etc.....

There are so many likenesses that I cannot name them all!

FORT Fogey

I was rewatching the second episode where Tessa cries and says that maybe she shouldn't be there. And then says something like it would be worth it though if she met the man of her dreams or fell in love...something to that effect. That's what I think is going to happen and it will be like a fairytale ending. She was going to quit, but he kept convincing her to stay and then they fall in love I just hope she doesn't start falling hard and then he takes her to the F2 and then lets her go; that would be awful!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2349292;
    Tessa is definitely my favorite. My fiance says that she is the exact type of girl you would want to pick. Someone who hasn't fallen head over heels in love in a matter of two seconds. Someone who sees this process as a little weird/odd. Something's wrong with the people who are OK with it. Tessa seems open and very genuine. She's definitely someone I'd be friends with. Also, loved the part when she fell down and laughed at herself at the very end last night.
    This is so right on. The girls that are effusively lovey dovey after a few weeks are probably not experiencing real love but the thrill of competition, lust or just overstimulation. It would take a pretty strong and grounded person not to be affected by the hoopla and the contrivances of the Bachelor scenario. Imagine being around eight other girls all day that are professing their love for a man they've spent maybe ten total hours with--- I think I would consider leaving too. I do think Tessa likes Andy--- note the way she initiated the kisses after her plea that he not keep her if he already knows what he wants. She also practically beamed when he called her name last night. That felt like genuine emotion to me--- not a school-girl crush or self-deceiving competiveness.

I just love Tessa. She is the kind of girl you never expect to see on this show. I am not a reality T.V. person and not a regular Bachelor viewer but I sure adore watching her interactions with Andy. (I think because she has qualities that remind me, and probably many other women, of their own strengths--- intelligence, good sense, kindness, depth.)

Closed Thread