Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie T. - Bachelor 10

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Stephanie T. - Bachelor 10

Stephanie T., 27
    Organ Donor Coordinator
    Currently resides in Folly Beach, SC

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    I smell trouble with a captal T. In the first episode, after receiving the impression rose, she displays jealousy with her, "Where's Andy?" then calling down from the balcony to interrupt his 1-1 time was reminiscent of "rotten-egg" girl calling for Travis from a balcony - only in french.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

There's something about this girl that I just don't like. I didn't understand why Andy gave her the first impression rose when the show aired, and I don't understand it now. There are a few who made an impression on me, and Stephanie T. certainly isn't one of them. (Well, to clarify, she did make an impression on me, but not a good one.)

I missed the show , and already don't care for what I hear about Stephanie T. I don't like it when they interrupt the Bachelor when he's with another lady. :nono
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I still think of Leann from Bobs season everytime I see her.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Stephanie T. - Bachelor 10

She's originally from my area....I don't watch the show but I'll have to keep an eye out for information I see around here and post it for you guys!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

quality not quantity

Definite LeAnn vibe, I agree. On the 2nd S&S thread, someone made the brief comment "What a ho," beneath one of the pictures where she is sprawled all over HDDA. Maybe the First Impression Rose" should be renamed "The Ho's Rose."

I have to say it... I think she looks awesome! Of course I may be a little biased in my opinion. Stephanie T is a really great person. In reality she is down to earth and has a really big heart. She is not at all cocky. Surely you all realize that a lot of that is coached. She went in there knowing exactly what she was getting into and she plays the game quite well I would say. I think everyone is entitled to their opinion and I can respect that. It just bothers me that so many people are so quick to hate her!! Those people on the ABC board are bashing her like crazy. I guess it is to be expected when you go on national television to some extent. I guess I just didn't expect people to be so harsh. I love her and I am rooting for her.......against all odds!!

Welcome to the board, justlookin! You sound like a wonderful friend. Thank you for your impressions. Yes, the producers seem to portray the bachelorettes certain ways.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by justlookin;2322598;
    I have to say it... I think she looks awesome! Of course I may be a little biased in my opinion. Stephanie T is a really great person.
    Do you know her personally?

She's a little too pompous, if you ask me. There's confidence, and then there's conceit. Of course, from the looks of all the alcohol constantly being consumed, along with the editing, these woman can be portrayed however the producers feel they need to be portrayed to get the ratings. I'm quite sure, though, that she is NOT going to be getting the final rose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast