+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Stephanie T. - Bachelor 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Stephanie T. - Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2351972;
    Good riddance. I couldn't understand her appeal. She grossed me out.

I don't care whether or not Andy gets engaged at the end, but I do think he owes the viewers a solid explanation of why he gave the first-impression rose to this gross girl.

I personally think it was feelings of inadequacy.

I think it was because he was completely confused by the stupidity of giving out a first-impression present to a line of people that you meet one by one, with no idea who'll come next, and that she was relatively late in line and asked about it so he just handed it to her, figuring that, otherwise, he'd probably wind up giving it to the *last* woman just because she was last and it was still lying there.

That first-impression rose thing is the dumbest concept they've had yet, in my opinion. It's especially non-workable for somebody like Andy who is trying to take a thoughtful approach to the whole silly thing.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2351972;
    I don't care whether or not Andy gets engaged at the end, but I do think he owes the viewers a solid explanation of why he gave the first-impression rose to this gross girl.

I personally think it was feelings of inadequacy.
    I think it was her boobs. Andy IS a guy.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I haven't seen any other posts, but I can't stop thinking that Stephanie reminds me so much of Jayne from Byron's season. She started out sweet and a forerunner, but then turned out kind of vicious...then booted off!

Stephanie vs. Jayne.bmp
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy;2323818;
    The eyebrows- yes, to a female they are terribly distracting. But if she robbed a bank naked and there were only male witnesses, she would get away with all the loot, because a man wouldn't look past her surgically enhanced chest! She is definitely a "butterface". (Everything looks good but her face!)

Oh, and if she had an appealing personality, I would not be making that observation. Her "humble" chip must have gotten lost in transit. Damn shame.

LOL! I've never heard the "butterface" saying before.... it's a good one and yes it fits her to a "T"

I didnt like her personality on the show either.... way too pompous and snooty.

I was so glad when Andy sent her conceited butt home

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;2353604;
    I think it was her boobs. Andy IS a guy.
    I agree, he was suffering from "Boob Blindness"

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre;2352502;
    I think it was because he was completely confused by the stupidity of giving out a first-impression present to a line of people that you meet one by one, with no idea who'll come next, and that she was relatively late in line and asked about it so he just handed it to her, figuring that, otherwise, he'd probably wind up giving it to the *last* woman just because she was last and it was still lying there.

That first-impression rose thing is the dumbest concept they've had yet, in my opinion. It's especially non-workable for somebody like Andy who is trying to take a thoughtful approach to the whole silly thing.
    I think it's an okay idea but only if they let him give it out "AFTER" he has met all the girls.... the way they did it on the show was stupid.... like you said he probably figured he was getting near the end and better hand it out to someone before there was no one left but the last girl.

If it was me handing it out... the last person i would hand it to would be the one who comes right out like she did and asks about it.
    That made me think she was more interested in getting something to brag about and hold over the other girls than in meeting Andy.... it seemed kind of rude to me for her to asked about the rose.

my dog asks, "Got Milk?" MidwestMama's Avatar

it seemed kind of rude to me for her to asked about the rose.
    It was a red flag that she was a "player." He saw it as "confidence" and I just saw it as something a maneater does.

Just before he gave it to her, I knew he was going to offer it and this is why: Host Chris had just come out after the first ten ladies and reminded Andy about the rose. He said he'd been tempted to already but was just waiting for the right energy. You know it was bugging him to do something with it. Stephanie T. was one of the next ladies, and the only lady who took her time, talking with a nice slow, comfortable speaking manner. She put him at ease more than the other girls, I think. She also said she was from South Carolina, and I could see the bells go off in his head, "Hey, she's a southerner..." Presto, right then she asked about the rose, and he figured it wasn't going to get any easier than this. And yeah, those boobs.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cleocatra;2363654;
    I think it's an okay idea but only if they let him give it out "AFTER" he has met all the girls.... the way they did it on the show was stupid.....
    Yeah, that would be a good way to do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456