+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie T. - Bachelor 10

Re: Stephanie T. - Bachelor 10

I think she is getting the confident edit. It is a slippery slope cause it can come off cocky.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by detective@hrt;2343773;
    I think she is getting the confident edit. It is a slippery slope cause it can come off cocky.
    Hope she gets the EXIT edit soon.

She may be a nice person in real life-but she sure isnt projecting that well on tv.

A real friend wouldnt let a friend leave the house with those eyebrows.

"I plan on getting rose after rose until I get the ring on the fin-ger" that's cocky to me.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2345568;
    "I plan on getting rose after rose until I get the ring on the fin-ger" that's cocky to me.
    putting people like her on the show to begin with is what makes it such a joke. There are very few who are really sincere in finding love on the show and watching her is like watching a train wreck. She looks like Amy Fisher I am picturing her shooting the winner in the head.... but seriously, it's like with Trish and all the others who go off the deep end somewhere during the show, it's so predictable and such a joke.

I hope he finds true love, I just want to see a love story and not all the nonsense
    Andy & Tessa!!

Surprised that Stephanie T was let go. She could have been interesting to keep around for trouble sake. But I think it was a very good decision for Andy. She's not worthy.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I was surprised she was let go this soon. But Andy seems to be very resistent to the pushy, aggressive types who are mean to the other girls or spread rumors and I think that is one reason why both Steph and Kate are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2348343;
    I was surprised she was let go this soon. But Andy seems to be very resistent to the pushy, aggressive types who are mean to the other girls or spread rumors and I think that is one reason why both Steph and Kate are gone.
    This is why I believe he is serious. He doesn't care about entertaining or ratings. He wants the right girl for him and he is booting the asshats. Whether or not him and his chosen one last or not, at least we know he is here for the right reason.

I'm just glad I don't have to look at those badly plucked eyebrows for another week.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2348424;
    This is why I believe he is serious. He doesn't care about entertaining or ratings. He wants the right girl for him and he is booting the asshats. Whether or not him and his chosen one last or not, at least we know he is here for the right reason.
    I totally agree. I actually gained a lot of respect for him last night. I know we all have differing opinions of various girls but I do think it became clear with his picks last night that he is hear for the right reason and is looking for something real. (or as real as reality tv can be!)

Good riddance. I couldn't understand her appeal. She grossed me out.

I don't care whether or not Andy gets engaged at the end, but I do think he owes the viewers a solid explanation of why he gave the first-impression rose to this gross girl.

I personally think it was feelings of inadequacy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast