+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 250

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

  1. #81
    Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson Arizona
    Posts
    590

    Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2364670;
    Danielle (based on Andy saying she was the MOST invested of all the women in the house-
    .



    What I got out of him saying this was because of her proclamation that the psychic told her the third one would be for her .. and she deemed Andy the third one (but is he really her boyfriend in the truest since of the word?)

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey marlap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,218

    Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2368229;
    What I got out of him saying this was because of her proclamation that the psychic told her the third one would be for her .. and she deemed Andy the third one (but is he really her boyfriend in the truest since of the word?)
    Nahhh, she was halfway kidding. I think he would know she wasn't taking that seriously. It was just a cute story.
    Ain't Love Grand!

  3. #83
    confused
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    681

    Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2368335;
    Nahhh, she was halfway kidding. I think he would know she wasn't taking that seriously. It was just a cute story.
    I agree.. she was halfway kidding. She didn't mean she was going to marry Andy. Actually I don't even think Andy would end up being Danielle's type when all is said and done.

  4. #84
    FORT Fanatic talula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    I'm not sure really...
    Posts
    720

    Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;2368229;
    What I got out of him saying this was because of her proclamation that the psychic told her the third one would be for her .. and she deemed Andy the third one (but is he really her boyfriend in the truest since of the word?)
    So, did the psychic say the third one was "for her" or "the one"? I cannot remember exactly. But, playing devil's advocate (and not that I buy psychics' predictions at all), perhaps if Ms. Psychic said the third one is "the one," she was referring to the third person out of the car was "the one" for Andy. That could mess up Danielle's "theory!" Still, if she said "for her" that then blows my fun theory out of the water!

  5. #85
    Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bragg
    Posts
    114

    Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

    I in no way profess to be anything other than an obsessed fan of The Bachelor since the first show. However, I am really confussed this season. Is is just me or does it appear too obvious that Tessa is the one? I can't let go of Dani. I watched the 2nd show tonight and Andy said he had a connection with Dani from day one. Something has to be there for him to keep her, yet we are clearly not seeing a lot of their time together. Another thing that puzzles me is the fact that Andy knows she has been through a lot with the loss of her boyfriend. Why would he keep her hanging on if he didn't have any feelings for her? If their relationship was based on friendship wouldn't he let her go? This topic has been discussed and I know I am beating a dead horse, but I can't let go of Dani as much as I love Tessa. I am enjoying this season sooo much but the edit is really driving me crazy. I am becoming obsessed with Dani and their relationship. There is a story there, I feel it in my heart. She may not win, but there is something there. A couple of questions he has asked her: How many kids do you want? Can you do graphic design in Hawaii?? (along those lines..) Those are pretty deep questions.. Okay. I am done.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

  6. #86
    Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bragg
    Posts
    114

    Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by rachael24;2368350;
    I agree.. she was halfway kidding. She didn't mean she was going to marry Andy. Actually I don't even think Andy would end up being Danielle's type when all is said and done.
    Isn't is honestly hard to know if they are compatible when we have seen so little of their time together? The edit may be boring, but we have to remember that we have missed a lot. Tessa and Andy are both goofy and silly and a lot of times oposites attract. Dani "appears" to be calm and sensitive, yet strong. I believe next week we will start to see if Dani really has a chance.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

  7. #87
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by remotecontrol;2368222;
    I really like Danielle as a person, but I don't think she is the final one.

    In the last episode, during the pre-rose ceremony talk, Andy had is arm around her at the very beginning. As soon as she started talking about her feelings for him, he took his arm away and sat at the edge of the couch. That seemed unusual for me since he hasn't been shy about hugging.

    I think they have a special bond, it's just not enough.

    I noticed that too. The body language just doesn't seem to be there anymore.

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey bugsme3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,126

    Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by jasbeck93;2369267;
    Isn't is honestly hard to know if they are compatible when we have seen so little of their time together? The edit may be boring, but we have to remember that we have missed a lot. Tessa and Andy are both goofy and silly and a lot of times oposites attract. Dani "appears" to be calm and sensitive, yet strong. I believe next week we will start to see if Dani really has a chance.
    I dont think she has a chance but boy would I love to see her as the BACHELORETTE because we know she would be there for the right reason and would be mature about the process.

  9. #89
    FORT Fanatic LuvnIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    420

    Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

    I haven't been able to keep up with the boards this season because of illness with my mother but i think you all need to watch Danielle there is more there than meets the eye. Just my thoughts short and simple.

  10. #90
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2370348;
    I dont think she has a chance but boy would I love to see her as the BACHELORETTE because we know she would be there for the right reason and would be mature about the process.
    Seeing Danielle as the next bachelorette would be awesome! I would definately tune in. She seems to be so ready to move on and find a man of her own to marry. She deserves it! I nominate her as the next bachelorette if they ever do another one!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.