+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

If Tessa isn't the F1, then Dani would be my second pick. Anyone but Bevin.

I really really like Bev too! and Tessa, but I see Bev or Dani with Andy more than I do Tessa...

Here's why, just gut about Tessa--she's making him chase her kind of, like everyone says. Well, not making him, but she is unsure and moves more slowly about love matters---

But Andy routinely sends home women who are too guarded. Now, I think he finds her attractive and likes her and maybe she isn't as guarded as say, Steph Kansas, so he keeps her. Of course they had fun on that date, who wouldn't!

But to me, he seems to really want someone who'll fearlessly put her heart on the line--like Bevin and Danielle have. To me, he doesn't want to have to chase anyone too much, he's willing to be fearless with his heart and wants someone who is fearless too, willing to trust the strong attraction.

To me, Danielle (based on Andy saying she was the MOST invested of all the women in the house---heaven knows what we haven't seen between them!!) and Bevin (based on how affectionate she is with him) are as fearless as he is in that way.

To me, trying to be objective, if we are really to believe that it's true, and he knows after Tessa's date that she's the one--why NOT keep Tina or Steph Kansas over Danielle or Bevin (the two most invested, and therefore vulnerable, women in the house). Why not, at that point, keep the women least likely to get hurt the longer they stay? Only one reason--he isn't in love with Tessa.

I really don't think he would've kept the more vulnerable women over the more guarded ones if he was sure (and being in love implies being sure). Therefore, to me, Andy is not in love with Tessa--he likes her a lot, and is attracted to her, hit it off with her, but in love? I don't think so.

I'll be happy for Tessa if It's Tessa, I like her a lot--I just don't think she's the one.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2363438;
    I think I would prefer Danielle to Bevin, but I don't think she's spunky enough for Andy. She appears to be the quieter of the bunch. But she is pretty, sweet, and talented. She could be the come-from-behind horse in this race.
    Danielle was my favorite since day one, but this is exactly why I could see Bevin with Andy..because of her spunky personality.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2364670;
    To me, Danielle (based on Andy saying she was the MOST invested of all the women in the house---heaven knows what we haven't seen between them!!) and Bevin (based on how affectionate she is with him) are as fearless as he is in that way.
    That's excatly what I thought when I heard Andy say that Danielle is the most invested of all the girls... To me she seems rather levelheaded, which doesn't mean that she's not invested, but that she doesn't show it. So we must have missed A LOT (thank you, Fleiss) between Dani and Andy!
    So Andy knows that Danielle is very invested in the "process" (I hate that word, but I can't find a better one right now) and still doesn't send her home... So I hope our sweetheart will get the final rose from him! If not, she'll be the best Bachelorette we have ever seen (although I have to admit I can't see her being all over a bunch of guys...)!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Personally, the thought of Danielle and Andy together bores me to tears. I'm sure that there's more to Danielle than meets the eye, but the producers haven't shown me anything to get excited over. When I see her and Andy together, they look more like brother and sister than lovers. Just my opinion!

I think she Danielle will be sent packing after F3 Fantasy Dates.

I loved, loved, LOVED it when Danielle was swinging the little girl and said--

"your feet are getting awfully close to the skyyyyy.... I think they might tooooouch...."

So cute.

Did y'all notice Andy's permanent grin the whole conversation when he asked her about kids?

The he says while drwing "You know what this iss.....?"

She says "An open-faced RO-ooooose"

And he says "An open-faced RO-oooose and squeezes her closer."

Sigh.... they are so in love!

Fleiss is doing a good job of hiding her.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2366258;
    I loved, loved, LOVED it when Danielle was swinging the little girl and said--

"your feet are getting awfully close to the skyyyyy.... I think they might tooooouch...."

So cute.

Did y'all notice Andy's permanent grin the whole conversation when he asked her about kids?

The he says while drwing "You know what this iss.....?"

She says "An open-faced RO-ooooose"

And he says "An open-faced RO-oooose and squeezes her closer."

Sigh.... they are so in love!

Fleiss is doing a good job of hiding her.
    marlap, it is clear that everyone thinks his chosen one is Tessa. I cannot imagine the anger that everyone is going to feel IF he does not choose Tessa. My question is, wouldn't they at least start showing more by now if he does choose Dani? His comment about a wife or friend confuses me as well. I admire how you stick to your guns even though it's against popular opinion.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

confused

Quote Originally Posted by jasbeck93;2367066;
    marlap, it is clear that everyone thinks his chosen one is Tessa. I cannot imagine the anger that everyone is going to feel IF he does not choose Tessa. My question is, wouldn't they at least start showing more by now if he does choose Dani? His comment about a wife or friend confuses me as well. I admire how you stick to your guns even though it's against popular opinion.
    I agree that many will be very mad if he does not pick Tessa, which I feel is unfair. We all have our opinions of who he will pick but it really is Andy's choice as to who suits him the best. I am a big Danielle fan and would much rather see Andy pick Danielle than Tessa or Bevin, but I still don't think it will happen. I don't think it would be fair to Danielle if she were the choosen one because we have watched Andy and heard his comments regarding Tessa and Bevin.

Jasbeck and Rachael, I responded to y'all's post in the "Fleiss-edit" thread.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fan

I really like Danielle as a person, but I don't think she is the final one.

In the last episode, during the pre-rose ceremony talk, Andy had is arm around her at the very beginning. As soon as she started talking about her feelings for him, he took his arm away and sat at the edge of the couch. That seemed unusual for me since he hasn't been shy about hugging.

I think they have a special bond, it's just not enough.

+ Reply to Thread