+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Well, I liked Danielle from day one. She's been my favorite. It's really disappointing that she had SO little time with Andy. She's a great ,sweet
    girl who is very mature and secure with who she is. She'll find her prince one day. He will be one very lucky man.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2362452;
    Well, I liked Danielle from day one. She's been my favorite. It's really disappointing that she had SO little time with Andy. She's a great ,sweet
    girl who is very mature and secure with who she is. She'll find her prince one day. He will be one very lucky man.
    I agree 100%. She's a gem!

I like Danielle too. She comes across as intelligent, kind and warm. Andy is meh! She can do so much better.

I personally is hoping they give her the bachelorette that I would watch every single second of. This one I fast forward through that would be my greatest pleasure to have a bucket of popcorn, some vanilla ice cream and some water and just enjoy lol

confused

I would LOVE to see Danielle as the Bachelorette. A great bachelorette show for me would be Bevin and Danielle. Maybe the bachelors could pick the one they want to be the bachelorette like they did with The Bachelor in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2363163;
    I like Danielle too. She comes across as intelligent, kind and warm. Andy is meh! She can do so much better.
    I agree.
    I find Andy to be a complete dud.
    I know of course we only get edited versions of the participants, but why anyone would choose to spend time with Bevin that could be spent with Danielle is quite beyond me.

Danielle as The Bachelorette?
    I like that idea

I think I would prefer Danielle to Bevin, but I don't think she's spunky enough for Andy. She appears to be the quieter of the bunch. But she is pretty, sweet, and talented. She could be the come-from-behind horse in this race.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I think Danielle would make an amazing Bachelorette. She really is well put: smart, funny, pretty and just warm. I think that she would be a hit as the Bachelorette...and if they can find her a good group of guys to choose from, I'd say it would be a hit.

I still think Danielle is the one he falls in love with--she's the one.

Dani lovers, don't give up hope. Have we ever seen so little of someone who gets to f3? She's being "hidden" for a reason.

But all the clues really are there, just like in a good mystery novel. They just don't pop out with all the smoke and mirrors.

I just hope all the wonderful people who are invested in it being in one of the other girls are leaving a little room for error so they won't be too disappointed.

I know I am--Let's say I'll be very surprised if it's not Dani, as opposed to shocked.
    Ain't Love Grand!

confused

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2364565;
    I still think Danielle is the one he falls in love with--she's the one.

Dani lovers, don't give up hope. Have we ever seen so little of someone who gets to f3? She's being "hidden" for a reason.

But all the clues really are there, just like in a good mystery novel. They just don't pop out with all the smoke and mirrors.

I just hope all the wonderful people who are invested in it being in one of the other girls are leaving a little room for error so they won't be too disappointed.

I know I am--Let's say I'll be very surprised if it's not Dani, as opposed to shocked.

I would love it if you are right and I still have a small amount of hope.
    Last edited by rachael24; 05-03-2007 at 12:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread