+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

Re: Danielle I. - Bachelor 10

I thought she was gracious also. I love her, and I'd love to see them together. Her edit has been pretty boring, which is really a shame. I think they'd be great for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by itsyourmom;2350171;
    I thought she was gracious also. I love her, and I'd love to see them together. Her edit has been pretty boring, which is really a shame. I think they'd be great for each other.
    Yeah, if he doesn't click with Tessa, I'd much rather he pick Danielle than needy, whiny "Bev". But, so far, it doesn't look good for a match up of Danielle and Andy.

Check the fleiss messing with us thread and read 172 interesting theory isn't it

I have watched most of the Bachelor seasons so far, and I don't think there has ever been a bachelorette that came across as genuine and mature as Danielle!
    She isn't aggressive at all, but in her case, it is not because of being insecure. For the first time I get the impression that there is a girl who knows that falling in love with somebody is not a competition. She knows that if she and Andy are meant to be together, she doesn't have to fight for his attention (and he definitely noticed her already). If they don't end up together, then it wasn't meant to be. Danielle is a strong woman, she's easy-going and radiates love of life! Actually I think she's "too good" to be on a show like that... but maybe she'll find the love of her life in Andy.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

FORT Regular

Isn't it possible that Danielle just isn't into Andy as a future husband? From what we've seen, she seems to really like him and they get along well together, but what if Danielle realizes the special "it factor" just isn't there. From the little we know of her and her life experiences, Danielle seems lsmart enough not to compete for a prize she really doesn't want (even in the Bachelor pressure cooker). The show's premise is based on the assumption that Andy is the right one for each girl, and the only choice is his as to whether to keep her or not. What if Danielle realizes early on that while Andy is a great guy on paper, in real life he isn't her great guy. Andy could realize that, as well, but she stays lbecause he likes her a lot more than the girls that he is forced to cut each week This might explain the edit that Danielle is receiving -- complimentary, but low key.

Quote Originally Posted by Montanafan;2357472;
    Isn't it possible that Danielle just isn't into Andy as a future husband? From what we've seen, she seems to really like him and they get along well together, but what if Danielle realizes the special "it factor" just isn't there.
    I don't think that's very likely montanafan...Actually, she has told him he gives her butterflies (a couple of times). We've also identified a voiceover where she says that she "is so happy when she is with him" and thinks she could be "falling in love."

She's definitely into him!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by Montanafan;2357472;
    Isn't it possible that Danielle just isn't into Andy as a future husband? From what we've seen, she seems to really like him and they get along well together, but what if Danielle realizes the special "it factor" just isn't there. From the little we know of her and her life experiences, Danielle seems lsmart enough not to compete for a prize she really doesn't want (even in the Bachelor pressure cooker). The show's premise is based on the assumption that Andy is the right one for each girl, and the only choice is his as to whether to keep her or not. What if Danielle realizes early on that while Andy is a great guy on paper, in real life he isn't her great guy. Andy could realize that, as well, but she stays lbecause he likes her a lot more than the girls that he is forced to cut each week This might explain the edit that Danielle is receiving -- complimentary, but low key.
    Funny you mention that Danielle may not be that into Andy. I have noticed that she seems a bit closed off. But I though it was a natural defense reaction to him getting close to her, since she'd lost a soulmate suddenly. But I definitely noticed it. She's my favorite, with Tessa second.

FORT Newbie

Danielle likes Andy

but unfortunately, Bevin has monopolized most of Andy's attention so he hasn't paid much attention to Danielle.

I hope she can enjoy her home date with him. I think Danielle is wonderful. At this point, I am not sure he even deserves her?
    Romantic Skeptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2362239;
    I hope she can enjoy her home date with him. I think Danielle is wonderful. At this point, I am not sure he even deserves her?
    He's a good guy! I think it's a match!
    Ain't Love Grand!

+ Reply to Thread